Introduce Yourself Here

My name is Julie, but I typically go by cheshirecat. I am a nurse and have been enjoying YP since near the beginning and from there backtracked to Artifice. I am thoroughly enjoying the stories, but I also really appreciate the community as well.

4 Likes

Hi, Julie! Welcome! It’s great to see you here and get to know a bit more about you!

Cool to hear that you’re enjoying the stories (and that you’re a nurse! Making the world a better place!)

Thank you for being such a great part of our community! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, Alex!:smile_cat:

2 Likes

Hi! I’ve been hanging around reading since around chapter one of engaging the enemy. I think I was still in high school back then??? :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I am, as you can guess, a theydy! You may call me Fae, Theydy, or Theydy Fae if you wanna be fancy. For simplicity sake, I use they pronouns!

I live in the bible belt as a queer pagan and I am happily polyamorously married to a wonderful equally queer hubby. I am currently employed as a sales rep doing a lot of work from home.

When not working or studying, I enjoy being crafty, spending time outside, reading, or sometimes playing games.

1 Like

Howdy Fae!

So great to see you here! You’ve been reading since the beginning of ETE? That’s awesome!

It sounds like you’ve carved out a very cool life there in the bible belt. I’m really glad you found my work. And I hope to see you here often in the comments.

Welcome!

1 Like

For what it’s worth, sorry I haven’t been posting much in the last half-year. I had a downturn in fortunes last summer and was forced to move out of the rooming house I was in (because it was sold to a developer) and the only place I was able to afford is basically a slumlord’s building that’s been somewhat less than ideal in many respects, including which that I didn’t have any decent way to get internet into my new room.

And I have been having trouble fully moving in. I wasn’t able to transport my old IKEA shelves, and half of my stuff is still in storage, partly because it’s an hour away and I don’t drive and I had the further misfortune to break my right elbow and right shoulder in a bad fall last September. The arm has mostly healed since then, except that I never gained full mobility and there’s an extremely gross infection bubble that looks like the Eye of Sauron where the surgery scar is. Yeah, they had to put a metal something in to replace the end part of the elbow that snapped off. Fun times.

So there’s been a lot to deal with. Still is. But I finally lucked into getting internet into my room here, at least for a few months, so I thought I should post an update. Rest assured, I’m still reading and enjoying the comic, even if I haven’t been commenting.

3 Likes

hi im thomas
and i love your stuff and im gay too

1 Like

so would I
I wana red em too

hey i’m a writer too
wanna cat

hi mari im thomas
and hlow are you

hi im thomas
and i love to write stories