About the Alex's Comics category

You’ve got general questions or comments about Alex’s comics that are about more than a single page? Here’s the place to post them!

Let your imagination go wild

Want to talk about plot twists, character choices, sudden understandings or just what you think is cool in general about The Young Protectors webcomic or Artifice? This is the place!

Check first to see if there’s already an on-going discussion

Use that :mag: Search button up on the top right to make sure there’s not already an existing Topic for what you want to talk or ask about, but if there isn’t, go right ahead and create a brand new topic!

Use A Tone of Respect

Of course, the same rules about using a tone of respect apply here as anywhere else on the site: keep the discussion respectful and thoughtful at all times. Read my general comment policy. Always use a tone of respect, whether you create a new post or reply to an existing one. Always take the high road when responding to people you disagree with. If you feel like you’re giving more than your equal share of respect in a conversation, you are doing it right.

I know this won’t be difficult for y’all. The respectful tone of our community is one of the things that makes us special. :slight_smile:

Help One Another

I will try to chime in when I can (and it’s not a spoiler), but if you think you can answer another reader’s question, please do! Helping one another is a big part of what makes our community special.

Let Folks Know When You Got The Answer You Needed

The For New Users and this category have a special feature: “Accepted Answers.” If you get a good answer to your question, please click the :white_check_mark: check mark on that reply—folks will know your question got answered, that answer will be highlighted for all to see, and the reader who helped you will get rewarded with a special badge!

What Kind of Questions Are OK?

This category is for questions about the plot/themes/characters of Alex’s comics, the writing, the art, as well as how the team behind The Young Protectors story creates the work and makes their living as independent comic creators.

It’s a place for questions about Alex’s comics. If you have a question about this Site or how to do things here, then please post your question in For New Users, so everyone can benefit.

Don’t Be Shy!

Is there something specific about Alex’s comics you want to know about? Ask away! You’re almost certainly not the only one, and you’ll help turn this category into a collaborative FAQ. :slight_smile:

And most importantly…

Have fun!

Reading your speculations about the comic is one of the things I enjoy most about creating this work. It’s really motivating for me, especially since we have such thoughtful readers. And it’s even more fun for me when y’all get into an interesting discussion about it all. Have fun!

3 Likes