The Young Protectors—Spooky Jones: Past Sins—Page 73

Original comic page at: https://youngprotectors.com/typ2/spooky-jones-past-sins-page-73/

Hmm. What does that mean, Spooky?

(Please note: These are work-in-progress colors. I should have the final colors soon.)

Our Patreon is now at $6,246/month, up $3 since Friday. That means that we’re currently $754/month away from me breaking even again, and just $254 away from unlocking the sexy and fully nude pin-up of Kyle and Anaado by Travis Moore!

So, it’s my great pleasure to send out a very special Patreon anniversary thank you to those who have been supporting our work consistently. And this week it’s all folks who have been supporting this comic for a very long time!

Let me send out big thank you to our Patrons for 36 months or more as of this week (Jan 27 – Feb 2)!

Robb K., Andrew M., and Lee R.

(Three years of support! Thank y’all so much, Robb, Andrew and Lee!)

And now it’s my great pleasure to send an extra huge thank you to those Patrons who have been supporting this comic and our work from the very beginning!

Patrons for 48 months (4 years!) as of this week (Jan 27 – Feb 2):

Chris, James, Joye, Sapfo, Tobyan, Vas, Zach, David-James B., Nadin B., Joseph C., Kathye C., Michael C., Gabriel D., Alan F., Nicholas F., Annie K., Garrett K., Carlos L., Caz M., Dan M., Toby M., Steven P., Dan S., and Michael U.

(Holy cow, y’all! Thank you so much for sticking with me so long! You’ve been the ones making this comic possible for so long, and I’m so grateful to each and every one of you!)

Thank you all so, so much for your amazing, ongoing support! It’s the consistent support that makes Patreon so helpful to creators, and is so essential to my ability to continue making this comic! You all are superheroes!

(Want to make sure this comic continues? Would you like to have access to special benefits like extra-sexy pages and behind-the-scenes scripts and art? Please take a look at my Patreon page and consider supporting this comic through Patreon!)

So! Looks like Spooky’s second time around in Hell was a growth experience, and now he’s ready to let Kyle into his heart. How will Kyle take this confession? Will Spooky’s words bring them closer together? Or will it lead to some difficult questions? And what more, if anything, will Spooky be willing to share about what happened to him?

Tune in this Saturday to find out! Hope to see you there! 😀