The Young Protectors—Spooky Jones: Past Sins—Page 63

Original comic page at: https://youngprotectors.com/typ2/spooky-jones-past-sins-page-63/

Velliok. Hell King. Sartorial master. Looking like a boss.

Over on the Patreon, unfortunately we’re back down about $15/month from where we were on Tuesday. We’re now at $6,223/month. That said, $6,223/month is still better than where we were last week at this time! And overall, y’all have jumped in in a heroic way to get our Patreon back up more than $300/month in the past few months, which is huge. Y’all are the real superheroes of this comic, so I truly believe we will get to the $7000/month again I need to pay my artists and expenses and break even. If anyone can do it, it’s y’all. 🙂

(If you would like to see this comic continue but aren’t a Patron yet, please consider offering your support on Patreon now. You get to see script pages, work-in-progress art, vote on pin-ups, get access to a bunch of other cool rewards—and of course you also get the cool feeling of knowing that you’re keeping a story you like, a story that would not exist without you, continuing on into another arc!)

I’d like to send out a very special thank you and welcome to our new Patrons this week!

Lou J. and Rose W.

And I’d also like to thank the totally awesome folks who were already Patrons, but who upped their pledge this week:

Lou J., Heather T., James T., and Adam W.

(Thank you so much, Lou, Heather, James, and Adam!)

Thank you all so much for your amazing support of this comic!

So! Spooky has agreed to the pact! Was he right to do it? Or is this a huge mistake? And do you think he’ll ever be able to save his old friend Anaado from this vile creature?

Tune in NEXT SATURDAY to find out!

That’s right. Christmas Eve is my anniversary with my fiancé and so we are taking the next update off. (I know, a rare event!) But we will be right back at it with a new page a week from now, when Spooky will get the answer to his question, and we’ll see what a now free Velliok is capable of.

Until then—HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU FROM THE WHOLE YOUNG PROTECTORS CREW! 😀