The Young Protectors—Spooky Jones: Past Sins—Page 19

Original comic page at: https://youngprotectors.com/typ2/spooky-jones-past-sins-page-19/

Someone’s brought their appetite!

First off, let’s all wish a very Happy Birthday to The Young Protectors‘ linework artist extraordinaire, Adam DeKraker! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ADAM! I hope you’re having an amazingly fun day!

And meanwhile, over on the Patreon page, there’s are new rewards for $10+ and $25+ Patrons.

Patrons who support this comic at the $10 or greater level get immediate access to every single, NSFW pin-up I’ve ever posted on Patreon. Even brand-new Patrons get immediate access!

This includes Rumlocker’s beautiful, full-body The Annihilator pin-up:

![|300x386](upload://w9swtO3PmPzUVufP9Zuezp3Jy7V.jpeg)

(This is just his face—imagine what the rest of him looks like!)

As well as the fully-nude Height Chart of The Young Protectors team, drawn by our very own Adam Dekraker and colorist Alex Sollazzo :

![|300x104](upload://g3FJ96Z0mXcnCtZIlpVxtq1w0Pu.jpeg)

(Also full-body, so you can find out how the guys really measure up!)

And the uncensored version of the cover of this story arc (also by Dekraker and Sollazzo):

And much, much more. You can see cropped thumbnails of everything (over 30 NSFW pin-ups!) that’s in the download library here.

Also, $25+ Patrons get access to high-res versions of these NSFW pin-ups with over double the resolution—plus so much more! In fact, they will now have access to high-res versions of pretty much every pin-up I’ve ever posted — 80 pin-ups in all right now!

You can see cropped, thumbnail images of all the high-res images that $25+ Patrons are able to download here. (And it’s worth checking out, just to see all the awesome stuff we’ve made over the last few years!)

There are lots of great benefits to being a Patron (you can see them all here along with an explanation of what the heck Patreon is), and you’d really be helping me out if you became one too. If you’re enjoying our work here and would like to see it continue (and would like to get access to all kinds of special benefits),

please take a moment to watch the video on my Patreon page and consider becoming a Patron.

So! Look who’s coming to dinner! What big teeth you have, worm-Grandma! What are our guys going to do now?

Tune in this Saturday to find out! Hope to see you there! 😀

1 Like