The Young Protectors: Legendary Chapter Two—Page 7

Original comic page at: https://youngprotectors.com/typ2-patreon/legendary-ch2-page-7/

Ah.

Thanks to our awesome Patrons, this is the fourth month in a row of support for this comic where we’re no longer in deficit, but are actually a little bit beyond breaking even. We definitely took a hit in support after Patreon did their goofy thing in December, but most of y’all continued your support for our work, and I’m very grateful to you. It’s all because of your very generous and continued patronage that I’m able to continue making this comic. I couldn’t do this without you. Your support makes that much of a difference.

And, of course, I’m always looking for ways to show my gratitude to those who are able to support us in this way. So, here were the special Patreon rewards for January:

![|300x559](upload://uba2mI3DqU8aOMHWZde5ZnDhja2.jpeg)

(Click on the image for a full description.)

In addition to getting to see all the uncensored “Legendary” pages from Chapter One, $5+ Patrons (even brand new ones!) can download all of these full-color pin-ups immediately.

![|300x239](upload://i24297VJxuZ028X2IQAF2oRTwuf.jpeg)

Also, as you know, for a variety of reasons, I don’t want to leave NSFW images up for too long on Patreon. So, I’ve been sunsetting some previously posted NSFW images by removing their links.

For January, this will be your last chance to download Marccus’ NSFW Pin-up, “Full Monty Kyle with Background,” which you can find here. After February 10th, I’ll be removing the links to the NSFW art for that. So, if you want to see our firebending hero naked in a beautiful, painterly-style now is the time!

And, of course, $10+ Patrons will be sent a high-res version of all of these wallpapers with over double the resolution on February 10th!

There are lots of great benefits to being a Patron (you can see them all here along with an explanation of what the heck Patreon is), and you’d really be helping me out if you became one too. If you’re enjoying our work here and would like to see it continue (and would like to get access to all kinds of special benefits),

please take a moment to watch the video on my Patreon page and consider becoming a Patron.

So! Spooky has just put himself out there for Kyle, and gosh does it look like he needs a hug right now. How will Kyle respond to what Spooky just said? Will Kyle give him that hug? And will these two buddies ever be able to have fun together again?

Tune in this Saturday to find out! Hope to see you there! 😀

THANK GOD THEY’RE FINALLY TALKING

The entire first chapter felt like

Spooky: Hey Kyle I-

Kyle: HEY YOU KNOW, SPOOKY. YOU’RE REALLY COOL. LIKE A MODERN DAY HERO WHO JUST GETS ALL THE LADIES AND DOESN’T CARE ABOUT COMMITMENT. IT’S AWESOME.

Spooky:

Spooky:

Spooky: okay :))))

1 Like