The Young Protectors: Legendary Chapter Two—Page 38

Original comic page at: https://youngprotectors.com/typ2-patreon/legendary-ch2-page-38/

Woah!

END OF CHAPTER TWO OF “LEGENDARY”.

Because the content of Legendary: Chapter 3 is completely safe-for-work, I’ve decided to rebrand it as a standalone comic for everyone to read and have renamed it “Spooky Jones: Past Sins.” Nothing else has changed except the name.

Spooky Jones: Past Sins takes place immediately after this page and you can read it in its entirety starting here:

The Young Protectors—Spooky Jones: Past Sins—Title Page

Here’s my original note on this page:

So! What happened to Kyle?! And what’s going to happen to Spooky?!

All will be revealed in Chapter 3 (edit: now called Spooky Jones: Past Sins), when Adam DeKraker, linework artist for “Engaging the Enemy,” returns to team up again with me and colorist Veronica Gandini!

Let’s all please extend our warmest thanks to Tana Ford, who did an amazing job with our characters for Chapter 2. She and Vero were a great team, they created really stunning art, and were lots of fun for me to work with on this. I hope to get the pleasure to work with Tana on another comic in the future—she’s a total pro and it’s been a true honor.

The Young Protectors will be taking the next week off so I can perform some long overdue site maintenance and also so we can get a couple pages ahead with the colors (which should mean a much more consistent update time for your camping pleasure.) But on May 23rd, we’ll be right back at it, twice a week—back in my comfort-zone with a much more plot-focused story, and back with my original team of Adam and Vero to tell the thrilling wrap-up of this “Legendary” arc.

In Chapter 3 (edit: now called Spooky Jones: Past Sins), we learn a lot more about Spooky—both who he used to be as well as the powerful man he’s become. And we come face-to-face with new, terrifying dangers that will threaten the lives of all of our heroes. It’s a comic I wrote specifically to play to Adam’s and Vero’s strengths, and it will kick us off into the next main superhero arc of The Young Protectors. I’m really proud of this next chapter—and I can’t wait to share it with you!

Please join me on Wednesday, May 23, 2018 for the first page of

Legendary Chapter 3: “The Death of Spooky Jones”

Hope to see you there! 😀

1 Like