The Young Protectors: Legendary Chapter Two—Page 26

Original comic page at: https://youngprotectors.com/typ2-patreon/legendary-ch2-page-26/

Do you believe in magic?

Yay! It took some doing, but I was finally able to get all our old Disqus comments back. Please let me know if you see any pages that are still missing their original Disqus comments, but that weird issue that came up after I updated the Disqus plugin should finally be resolved.

Also, creator David Willis who does the excellent (and very gay-positive) Dumbing of Age comic just launched another Kickstarter. He’s a good egg, updates on an amazing schedule (7 days a week!) and does very compelling dramatic work with lots of comedy thrown in (as well as some quite sexy 18+ comics with his characters for Slipshine.) If you haven’t yet, definitely give his comic a look.

So! Kyle’s got a itch he needs to scratch, and Spooky’s right there with that old black magic. (Or green magic, anyway.) What kind of crazy, gravity-defying shenanigans does Spooky have up his (totally naked) sleeve? And how will this help Kyle get what he needs?

Tune in this Wednesday to find out! Hope to see you there! 😀