The Young Protectors: Legendary Chapter Two—Page 24

Original comic page at: https://youngprotectors.com/typ2-patreon/legendary-ch2-page-24/

Mm!

Thank you all for such wonderful personal stories in the comments on the last page here on the site and on Patreon. It was a big treat for me to hear about these special connecting moments in your life. It put a big smile on my face. Y’all are awesome. Thank you for doing that.

As for Disqus… Well, it looks like I’m going to have to get my hands dirty creating a translation table between their now strangely messed-up permalinks and the real ones we’ve been using for the past 5 years. The good news is that there is someone at Disqus support who is helping me navigate this. Hopefully by the end of next week, all of the former comments will be visible again. I’ll keep y’all posted.

So! Seems like Kyle has found the right spot. And the right way to hit it. Looks like smiles all around. Will the good times just keep rolling?

Tune in this Wednesday to find out! Hope to see you there!

P.S. Adam is now back from his hiatus and has begun work on Chapter 3. And he just sent me some art that has me grinning ear-to-ear. I can’t share it yet, because it’s a huge spoiler. But soon… It’s so good… 😀