The Young Protectors: Legendary Chapter Two—Page 23

Original comic page at: https://youngprotectors.com/typ2-patreon/legendary-ch2-page-23/

Such a polite boy…

In other news, I upgraded the Disqus plugin on our webcomics site earlier today, and now Disqus is no longer showing old comments on any page after March 5, 2015. 🙁 I thought there might be a quick fix for it, because my moderators and I can still see all the comments for every page in our moderation panel, but it’s looks like I’m going to have to reach out to Disqus support to get those comments to display again on the actual pages on the site. Y’all can still comment on the current pages, and everything will show and will be kept, but getting the old comments back is a bit of work I didn’t expect to be dumped into my lap this week. Alas. Hopefully we’ll get all our old comments back in the next day or so. Fingers crossed. 🙂

So! Looks like things are finally coming together for Kyle and Spooky! Despite that little hiccup down memory lane, they are back in each others’ arms and it’s smiles all around. Will this be everything Kyle hopes it will be? Will Spooky like it too?

Tune in this Saturday to find out! Hope to see you there! 😀

(P.S. Maybe, if you can, share some special moments in the Comments of a time you connected with someone you cared about. I’m not looking for sexy stories, hugs and cooking together and stuff like that would do nicely. I could use some happy stories right about now. Thanks!)