The Young Protectors: Legendary Chapter Two—Page 2

Original comic page at: https://youngprotectors.com/typ2-patreon/legendary-ch2-page-2/

Oh…

So, over on the Patreon page, we have a special treat! For this month’s Flashback Friday, we have the NSFW (and fully nude) Kyle/Spooky pin-up created by Adam DeKraker (linework) and Alex Sollazzo (colors). This is one of my all-time favorites out of all the pin-ups I’ve commissioned!

Comments from Patrons include “That is indeed a very nice image. Just what I needed to warm up a dreary, winter afternoon!”, “Love this picture. Amazing.” and “What a sexy update!”

Here’s a cropped sneak preview of the pin-up:

![|300x278](upload://iAJThGEXKGfkBnf7dEGLZDtuteB.jpeg)

Sweet and sexy, just how I like it…

$5+ Patrons (even brand new ones!) can download this pin-up immediately. And $10+ Patrons will be sent a high-res version of this wallpaper with over double the resolution on February 10th!

There are lots of great benefits to being a Patron (you can see them all here along with an explanation of what the heck Patreon is), and you’d really be helping me out if you became one too. If you’re enjoying our work here and would like to see it continue (and would like to get access to all kinds of special benefits),

please take a moment to watch the video on my Patreon page and consider becoming a Patron.

So! Spooky wants to talk more than he wants to eat. That’s unusual. What do you think he has on his mind?

Tune in this Wednesday to find out! Hope to see you there! 😀