The Young Protectors: Legendary Chapter Two—Page 14

Original comic page at: https://youngprotectors.com/typ2-patreon/legendary-ch2-page-14/

Don’t you dare, Kyle…

Over on the Patreon page, I’ve reposted one of our most popular pin-ups for this month’s “Flashback Friday.” It’s a NSFW pairing pin-up fully painted by amazing artist Marccus, featuring The Annihilator and Kyle behind bars. Here’s a sneak peek:

![|300x182](upload://hGktD3rV10q7q0Fjz9JqinCY8X8.jpeg)

$5+ Patrons (even brand new ones!) can download the uncensored pin-up immediately. And $10+ Patrons will be sent a high-res version of this pin-up with over double the resolution on March 10th!

There are lots of great benefits to being a Patron (you can see them all here along with an explanation of what the heck Patreon is), and you’d really be helping me out if you became one too. If you’re enjoying our work here and would like to see it continue (and would like to get access to all kinds of special benefits),

please take a moment to watch the video on my Patreon page and consider becoming a Patron.

So! Kyle might have learned something new about Spooky! Is Spooky, in fact, ticklish? What we do know is that Kyle has now taken ownership of his “demon prince strength.” Could Kyle be about to embrace his “demon prince evil” as well?

Tune in this Wednesday to find out! Hope to see you there!