The Young Protectors: Legendary Chapter Two—Page 1

Original comic page at: https://youngprotectors.com/typ2-patreon/legendary-ch2-page-1/

Welcome back, y’all! Here we are back with Chapter Two of “Legendary” after our first ever hiatus and I’ve missed you!

And a new chapter brings some fun, new art! Let’s all please extend a hearty welcome to special guest artist Tana Ford, who is taking over The Young Protectors‘ linework duties with this first page of Chapter Two (while Adam DeKraker continues his break before he returns again with Chapter Three.)

And let’s also extend a continued welcome to Veronica Gandini who continues her awesome coloring of The Young Protectors without break through this chapter.

I feel very lucky to be working with both Tana and Vero, and I’m excited to share their team up with you. I hope you’ll enjoy it as much as I have.

So! Chapter Two begins with a simple greeting between friends. It’s been a week since they’ve seen each other. Will they have anything more to say beyond “hey” and “hello”? Or does nothing really need to be said?

Tune in this Saturday to find out! Hope to see you there! 🙂