The Young Protectors: Legendary Chapter One—Page 4

Original comic page at: https://youngprotectors.com/typ2-patreon/legendary-ch1-page-4/

Spooky looks so sad in that last panel… 🙁

Y’all were totally awesome over on the Patreon page this month. We added almost 70 new Patrons (!) in August (bringing us to over 1000 total Patrons) and support increased to well over $6400/month, which now puts me less than $600 away from breaking even (after paying artists, my rent, etc.). Y’all really are superheroes! Thank you so much!

And, of course, I’m always looking for ways to show my gratitude to those who are able to support us in this way. So here were the special Patreon rewards for August:

![|640x1106](upload://7TQC2Gu4NrLERczEb0OR7sJICmP.jpeg)

$5+ Patrons (even brand new ones!) can download all of these full-color pin-up immediately.

Also, as you know, for a variety of reasons, I don’t want to leave NSFW images up for too long on Patreon. So, I’ve started sunsetting some previously posted NSFW images by removing their links.

For August, this will be your last chance to download the Sexy Height Chart for the Guys by Adam DeKraker and Alex Sollazzo, which $5+ Patrons can find here. After September 10th, I’ll be removing the links to the NSFW art for that. Want to find out how the adult male members of The Young Protectors team really measure up? Now’s the time! 🙂

And $10+ Patrons will be sent a high-res version of all of these wallpapers (including the Sexy Height Chart) with over double the resolution on August 10th!

There are lots of great benefits to being a Patron (you can see them all here along with an explanation of what the heck Patreon is), and you’d really be helping me out if you became one too. If you’re enjoying our work here and would like to see it continue (and would like to get access to all kinds of special benefits),

please take a moment to watch the video on my Patreon page and consider becoming a Patron.

So! Spooky wants to kiss Kyle! But for some reason, Kyle is walking away! What’s going on here?!

Tune in this Saturday to find out! Hope to see you there! 😀

2 Likes

I’m feeling attacked by everything about this page. Particularly Spooky’s sad face. And also Kyle’s obvious hurt. And mostly the fact that I don’t seem to remember Kyle being quite this cute in this style, my God.

1 Like

Ha! I’m glad you’re liking Julie’s take on these characters. And the emotions of this moment.