The Young Protectors: Legendary Chapter One—Page 27

Original comic page at: https://youngprotectors.com/typ2-patreon/legendary-ch1-page-27/

Spooky is never one to mince words…

Over on the Patreon page, I’ve just posted the pin-up that the Patrons voted for out of their favorite panels from pages 19-22 of “Legendary”: the kiss from Page 20, Panel 4!

I’ve sized the art so it works as a nice wallpaper for Patrons’ mobile phones. Here’s a preview of that image:

![|300x240](upload://p332edc0a3PNqzq6yxB0SYpveVK.jpeg)

$5+ Patrons (even brand new ones!) can download this pin-up immediately. And $10+ Patrons will be sent a high-res version of this wallpaper with over double the resolution on December 10th!

There are lots of great benefits to being a Patron (you can see them all here along with an explanation of what the heck Patreon is), and you’d really be helping me out if you became one too. If you’re enjoying our work here and would like to see it continue (and would like to get access to all kinds of special benefits),

please take a moment to watch the video on my Patreon page and consider becoming a Patron.

So! Happiness all around! It seems like Kyle had the experience he so badly needed. And Spooky had a good time too. What’s next? Is there any… unfinished business in this scene?

Tune in this Saturday to find out! Hope to see you there! 😀