The Young Protectors: Legendary Chapter One—Page 2

Original comic page at: https://youngprotectors.com/typ2-patreon/legendary-ch1-page-2/

I get the impression Kyle kinda likes Spooky…

Meanwhile… holy cow, y’all! Since the last page, over 30 more of you have joined our Patreon, bringing us to over 1000 Patrons (for the first time in a long while) and over $6300/month! That means I’m less than $700 away from breaking even again, which is really awesome. Thank you so much!

Of course, it was with the last page that I introduced our most cracktastic NSFW image ever: Spooky Jones vs. Laampros!

Comments from our Patrons on this pin-up included: “Amazing piece…of art that is!”, “This would make a great cover for a Spooky solo comic. Or a gay metal album.”, “I go on vacation for a week and this is what I come back to? You’re nuts! I approve”, “Oh man, I checked out Patreon, and I spit out my coffee and nearly fell back in my chair when I clicked on the full image of Laampros and Spooky” and “that is hilarious :)”

Here’s a sneak preview, but the full image is where the fun is:

![|400x202](upload://bTKjjIZrIPGTfq05EUq1iuZuOKB.jpeg)

$5+ Patrons can download the full (and fully nude! and fully cracktastic!) pin-up immediately. And $10+ Patrons will be sent a high-res version with over double the resolution on the 10th of September!

There are lots of great benefits to being a Patron (you can see them all here along with an explanation of what the heck Patreon is), and you’d really be helping me out if you became one too. If you’re enjoying our work here and would like to see it continue (and would like to get access to all kinds of special benefits),

please take a moment to watch the video on my Patreon page and consider becoming a Patron.

So! Pretty flattering words from Kyle! Where is he going with this? Is Spooky the most important superhero in the world? And what the heck did he thank Spooky for on the last page?! (Don’t think I’ve forgotten!)

Tune in this Saturday to find out! Hope to see you there! 😀

1 Like