The Young Protectors: Legendary Chapter One—Page 16

Original comic page at: https://youngprotectors.com/typ2-patreon/legendary-ch1-page-16/

Smiles all around.

I knew this page was going to be another tough one to censor artfully, and it was, but I’ll be able to show much more on the next page—and our heroes will even say a few words back and forth! (Which will also make what they’ve been doing on these last couple pages more clear, just in case it hasn’t been. 😉 )

Meanwhile, over on the Patreon page, we’ve just grown to over 1,300 Patrons—that’s 300 new Patrons since the end of August! That means that not only am I able to break even, but I’ll now be able to begin to make up for being underwater for the last year, and start building back my savings. That’s huge! You really are all superheroes! Thank you all so, so much!

So! Spooky’s definitely enjoying Kyle’s attention, but it looks like Spooky’s also putting a smile on Kyle’s lips. And they’re actually supposed to say things to each other on the next page? What could these two possibly have to talk about in a moment like this?!

Tune in this Saturday to find out! Hope to see you there! 😀