The Young Protectors: Legendary Chapter One—Page 14

Original comic page at: https://youngprotectors.com/typ2-patreon/legendary-ch1-page-14/

Is it OK if you… what? What, Kyle?! What is Spooky agreeing to here? How does he even know what he’s agreeing to? Are they using telepathy? Is Commander in the other room creating a thought-bridge or something?! (OK, that’s maybe a little hot, but still…) My point is, why doesn’t this Alex guy have his characters finish their sentences?! Can someone please explain to me what’s going on??????

Speaking of the Patreon Page, you all have just been total rock stars! A whole bunch of new Patrons joined over the last few days (over 50!). We’re now have over 1100 Patrons and $6900/month in support—which means we’re less than $100 away from me breaking even after paying my artists, rent, etc. That’s awesome!

Y’all really are superheroes! Thank you so much!

In other news, I’m going to be at Yaoi Con in Santa Clara this weekend, October 6-8. I’m at Booth 24 in the Dealer’s Hall. This is the only Con I’ll be exhibiting at through the rest of the year, and I’m going to have some fun new, sexy art prints for sale (along with the usual books [including Artifice books signed by artist Winona Nelson], Spooky Caps, and other goodies.) Tickets are still available, and YaoiCon is always a good time, so if you’re in the neighborhood, please stop by and say hello!

So! There’s kissing on this page. And, if my eyes don’t deceive me, actual thingy-smushing. (I remember learning about that from the last big, sexy scene in this comic!) What is it exactly that Kyle wants to do now? And why does the thought put such a big smile on Spooky’s face?

Tune in this Saturday to find out! Hope to see you there! 😀

P.S. I don’t know about you, but there’s something about Spooky’s face in Panel 3 that I find adorable. And on the NSFW version, that pose with him and Kyle is now one of my favorites. 😉

1 Like