The Young Protectors: Legendary Chapter One—Page 10

Original comic page at: https://youngprotectors.com/typ2-patreon/legendary-ch1-page-10/

May I?

Y’all have been amazing over on the Patreon page. We’ve added 38 new Patrons since the beginning of the month, and are now at over $5,575/month in support! That’s less than $425 away from me breaking even after paying my artists, rent, etc. Thank you so much!

And last week, I posted a special treat for Patrons! A few months back, I asked Henrique of Inkstand Studios to create a special romantic pin-up involving Kyle and Spooky. He wanted me to come up with an idea, so I said “Let’s have them kissing on top of a monster they defeated.” Well, he (and Alex Sollazzo who did the colors) just knocked it out of the park!

Comments from Patrons have included: “VICTORY KISS. I’m loving this. One of my fave ‘extra art’ so far. This IS a hoot. This is sexy and funny.”, “What a Great ‘pin-up’. This is another great piece of art in The Young Protectors series!”, and “This is awesome! The colors, the details, the expressions…everything is wonderful. But what I mostly love, is that in that moment, surrounded by smoke, dead monsters, falling buildings, firefighters, etc., they only have eyes for each other. This might be my favorite drawing to date!”

Here’s a sneak preview:

![|300x199](upload://t0VdTPisHj0kfilvQVImdsy6vf1.jpeg)

$5+ Patrons can download the full Safe-For-Work pin-up immediately. And $10+ Patrons will be sent a high-res version with over double the resolution on the 10th of October!

There are lots of great benefits to being a Patron (you can see them all here along with an explanation of what the heck Patreon is), and you’d really be helping me out if you became one too. If you’re enjoying our work here and would like to see it continue (and would like to get access to all kinds of special benefits),

please take a moment to watch the video on my Patreon page and consider becoming a Patron.

So, our heroes are rolling in bed! There’s neck kissing! There’s oo-ing! And now Spooky’s tugging on Kyle’s shirt! What does that mean?! Is Spooky curious about the fabric? The quality? The fit? Will Kyle be willing to tell him those things after Spooky tried to take a bite out of his neck? And when do I get my ninja robot attack?!

Tune in this Saturday to find out! Hope to see you there! 😀

1 Like