The Young Protectors: Legendary Chapter One—Page 1

Original comic page at: https://youngprotectors.com/typ2-patreon/legendary-ch1-page-1/

“Thank you” for what? What???

Over on the Patreon page, we added another 25 new Patrons in the last few days, tipping us up to $6,175/month in support, a number we haven’t seen since last October! Thank you all so much!

So, in celebration of that (and our new sexy arc!), I’ve just posted the most cracktastic NSFW image I’ve ever commissioned. It’s a painting by Sean Platter, and since we’re about to launch a sexy comic featuring Spooky Jones (“Legendary”), I figured it was the perfect time to take advantage of his mad skills with sexy demons!

And not just any demon—nope, it’s Kyle’s Dad, Laampros! Oh, and Spooky is fighting him! And, um, not taking any chances and using his magic against the big, bad King of Hell in a way that’s likely to get the monster’s full attention!

This is about as nutty a NSFW image as I’ve created so far, but I kinda love it. And I can’t wait to hear what the Patrons think about it!

Here’s a sneak preview, but the full image is where the fun is:

![|400x202](upload://bTKjjIZrIPGTfq05EUq1iuZuOKB.jpeg)

$5+ Patrons can download the full (and fully nude! and fully cracktastic!) pin-up immediately. And $10+ Patrons will be sent a high-res version with over double the resolution on the 10th of September!

There are lots of great benefits to being a Patron (you can see them all here along with an explanation of what the heck Patreon is), and you’d really be helping me out if you became one too. If you’re enjoying our work here and would like to see it continue (and would like to get access to all kinds of special benefits),

please take a moment to watch the video on my Patreon page and consider becoming a Patron.

So! Kyle’s in Spooky’s bedroom! And thanking him for… something!! What’s going on here? And where is this new arc going to go?

Tune in this Wednesday to find out! Hope to see you there! 😀