The Young Protectors: Fallen Chapter One—Page 33

Original comic page at: The Young Protectors: Fallen Chapter One—Page 33 - Young Protectors Webcomics

Gosh, there’s one in every crowd, huh?

Please note: These are work-in-progress colors. Vero should get me the final colors soon.

NEW PATRON THANK YOUS

The only reason I’m able to keep making The Young Protectors is because of the very generous support of readers like you on Patreon. Especially now. And we had 20 new folks sign up over the last week! So, please join me in sending out a very special thank you and welcome to the new members of the Woolfpack this week!

Calicoats, David, Devin, Joshuah, MountainDreams, Roger, Skinkling, Franklin A., Jay A., Nick C., Jay C., Rick C., Tim C., Steven F., Marcus M., Blake N., Philip N., Zach P., Tony W. and Nathan Y.

Thank you so much for your amazing support, Calicoats, David, Devin, Joshuah, MountainDreams, Roger, Skinkling, Franklin, Jay, Nick, Jay, Rick, Tim, Steven, Marcus, Blake, Philip, Zach, Tony and Nathan!

Thank you all so much for your amazing support! You and the other members of the Woolfpack are all the real superheroes of this comic!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! Karthak’s Mom wanted to shoot Cory, then Karthak got in the way, and then Brotho stepped in to shoot Cory, and then Karthak tried to block both arrows, and then Mati wanted to shoot Brotho, and now this new guy has thrown himself between Mati and Brotho… Cory is right. This is intense!

Will Karthak get out of the way? If not, will Karthak get hit by an arrow? Will Mati then shoot Brotho? And what will happen to Cory during all of this?!

Tune in this Wednesday to find out! Hope to see you there! 😀

1 Like

Wow, that older guy is a prick.

I bet if Cory had red hair, he’d say he was soulless too. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I love the way Alex keeps the reader in suspense

2 Likes

It is evil though!

2 Likes

this is going well :))))) what do we dooooo

1 Like

Thank you, Dave! :slight_smile: