The Young Protectors: Fallen Chapter One—Page 20

Original comic page at: The Young Protectors: Fallen Chapter One—Page 20 - Young Protectors Webcomics

Better think of something fast, Karthak…

NEW PATRON THANK YOUS

The only reason I’m able to keep making The Young Protectors is because of the very generous support of readers like you on Patreon. Especially now. And we had six new folks sign up over the last few days! So, please join me in sending out a very special thank you and welcome to the new members of the Woolfpack this week!

Bo, Orion A., MT K., Danica R., Dave T. and Jesus T.

Thank you so much for your amazing support, Bo, Orion, MT, Danica, Dave and Jesus! You and the other members of the Woolfpack are all the real superheroes of this comic!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! It’s already cold and Cory has just dumped a bunch of freezing water on himself. He can’t move. Can’t use his powers. And he’s beginning to realize that not only is this not Kansas, it could be a fair leap south of Oz.

Is he going to be OK? What “next step” is he hoping to figure out? And Karthak is looking pretty miserable — what is he going to do?

Tune in this Wednesday to find out! Hope to see you there! :smiley:

1 Like

I hope that’s not a gelding tool on the table… LOL [squeezing legs together]

3 Likes

It’s just a pair of sheep shears, thankfully.

3 Likes

Love the comments!

2 Likes

Exactly. :slight_smile:

horse-laughs at panel two dialogue
This is a sticky wicket indeed. Panel six answers my previous question ;_; Points to Kathak for recognizing Cory’s body language; it’s a start! I wonder what Cory’s ailment is… I guess getting yeeted to another world comes with an adjustment period (like jetleg?) but I don’t think that’s all it is :o

1 Like

Glad you liked that, Julia. :slight_smile: