The Young Protectors: Fallen Chapter One—Page 17

Original comic page at: The Young Protectors: Fallen Chapter One—Page 17 - Young Protectors Webcomics

Shout out to Kate G in the comments. Based on Panel 1, it looks like Pati heard you!

Thank you for your vote!

Phew! At this point, pretty much all of you should have voted. And I just wanted to say thank you for that. Democracy only works if people actually participate. And taking the time to vote is one of the greatest contributions you can make to this country and your neighbors.

You rock, my fellow Americans. :slight_smile:

(And if you didn’t vote, please make a plan to do so in 2022! Those off-cycle elections can be even more important that the presidential ones. But I’ll cover that some other day.)

ANNIVERSARY PATRON THANK YOUS

It’s my great pleasure to send out another, very special Woolfpack anniversary “thank you!” to the superheroes of this comic who have been supporting our work month after month!

I’d like to send out a big thank you to members of the Woolfpack who have been supporting our work for 24 months of this week (Nov 1-7):

Matt A., K D, Alaric M. and Freddy R.

(Two years of support! Thank you so much, Matt, K D, Alaric and Freddy!)

And a heroic thank you as well as for a Woolfpack member who has been supporting our work for 36 months of this week (Nov 1-7):

Vince P.

(Three years of support! Thank you so much, Vince!)

This is the awesome reader who has been supporting me and this comic for 48 months (4 years!) as of this week (Nov 1-7):

Andrew D.

Thank you so much, Andrew! You are so awesome!

Thank you all so much for your amazing, ongoing support! It’s the consistent support that is what really allows me to continue making this comic. You all truly are superheroes!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! Karthak gets going while the going is good. He exits stage-right before his parents can change their minds.

Mati wasn’t happy, but what’s this about Karthak not having any friends? And why don’t young people think they will be alive three winters from now?

Tune in this Saturday to find out! (Or, at least, find out something !) Hope to see you there! :smiley:

1 Like

Urk! That is a bleak outlook.

1 Like

Wow, guilt trip much. Are these folks refugees?

1 Like

Yes.

They are not refugees. They have been safe in their mountain village for some time…

Wow. This realm really is in dire straits. I dunno how these folks measure age, but it seems like Karthak’s friends are finding mates awfully young, based on how Pati talks about it. And if the world weren’t what it was, they might not be doing that. eyes emoji at Urk-Gagor I wonder who they are…
(PS I voted by mail and I’m just trying to breathe now ^_^U thank goodness for this comic and a lot of other things)

1 Like

Yep, Karthak’s people are definitely in a tough spot.

We will find out about the Urk Gagor soon enough. :slight_smile:

And thank you very much for voting! You rock, Julia!

(Oh, and just a heads up – you posted this under page 16. I moved it here.)

1 Like