The Young Protectors: Double-Cross Chapter Two—Page 15

Original comic page at: https://youngprotectors.com/typ3/doublecross-ch2-page-15/

The Education of a Young Paranormal Detective…

ANNIVERSARY PATRON THANK YOUS

It’s my great pleasure to send out another, very special Woolfpack anniversary “thank you!” to the superheroes of this comic who have been supporting our work month after month!

First let me thank pack member who has been supporting our work for the last 12 months as of this week (Jan 12-18):

Jason A.

(You totally rock, Jason!)

I’d like to send out a big thank you to members of the Woolfpack who have been supporting our work for 24 months of this week (Jan 12-18):

Cornelia S. and Davis T.

(Two years of support! Thank you so much, Cornelia and Davis!)

And a heroic thank you as well as for Woolfpack members who have been supporting our work for 48 months of this week (Jan 12-18):

Niekchen, Tanes and Timothy T.

(Three years of support! Thank you so much, Niekchen, Tanes and Timothy!)

And let me also send out my biggest howl to those members of the Woolfpack who have been supporting this comic and our work from the very beginning!

These are the awesome readers who have been supporting me and this comic for 60 months (5 years!) as of this week (Jan 12-18):

Adriane, AlpineBob, Arend, Arthur, Bryce, Chase, Cristov, Cowgirl Zombie, Dave, Dudley, Jane, Jim, K, lifeless1, Luke, Mandy, midwestmutt, Robert, Russell, Sarah, Someonelse, Quick think of a witty profile name, Arshad A., Max B., Marc B., Martin B., Michael B., Jim B., Saxon B., Toli B., Alvin C., David C., Melanie C., Stephen C., Todd E., Larry F., Eric G., Frater G., Lisa G., Ellen H., Robert H., Cheryl J., Jules J.,Lori J., Hannah K., Veronika K., Leo L., Mark L., Andre M., Rae M., Andy N., Stefan N., Curtis O., Cindy P. (GryphonGirl2), Angela S., Cydney S., Erin S., Peter S., Robert S., Denis T., Ross T., Adam W., James W., Karen W., Pam W., Robert W. and Sal W.

Thank you so much, Adriane, AlpineBob, Arend, Arthur, Bryce, Chase, Cristov, Cowgirl Zombie, Dave, Dudley, Jane, Jim, K, lifeless1, Luke, Mandy, midwestmutt, Robert, Russell, Sarah, Someonelse, Quick think of a witty profile name, Arshad, Max, Marc, Martin, Michael, Jim, Saxon, Toli, Alvin, David, Melanie, Stephen, Todd, Larry, Eric, Frater, Lisa, Ellen, Robert, Cheryl, Jules, Lori , Hannah, Veronika, Leo, Mark, Andre, Rae, Andy, Stefan, Curtis, Cindy (GryphonGirl2), Angela, Cydney, Erin, Peter, Robert, Denis, Ross, Adam, James, Karen, Pam, Robert and Sal! Y’all are so awesome!

Thank you all so much for your amazing, ongoing support! It’s the consistent support that is what really allows me to continue making this comic. You all truly are superheroes!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! Spooky’s client is rich! (And, from the sound of Cassidy’s report, young and snooty.) What does she want from Spooky? Will Spooky have any better luck getting rid of her than Cassidy? And can Spooky look any more adorable in that second to last panel?!

Tune in this Saturday to find out! Hope to see you there! :grinning:

1 Like

And I love it, too :laughing:
Gosh he really IS adorable!! And Mitch knowing all the loaded people :joy: Question remains if he actually wants to know all these people? It can be hard to be loaded oneself… Handy it is indeed in this case though :sunglasses:

1 Like

This is going to look killer in color! Mitch blushing!

1 Like

Mitch’s family is rich.
Back in the “Cory Special” in Engaging the Enemy: https://webcomics.yaoi911.com/typ/ete-flyboy-bonus-title-page/
in Interlude 2, the Flyboy Bonus Comic: https://webcomics.yaoi911.com/typ/interlude2-title-page/
Mitch reveals his rather rich parents and their servants. So when They speak of a Rich Oil Heiress, Mitch might know the family, complicating matters because Spooky doesn’t know about Mitch yet.

1 Like

Oh, I get it now. We’re about to start a classic pot-boiler and you can’t do that without starting with an attractive dame walking into the detective’s office, looking like trouble.We should get snacks and settle in. This is going to be good.

1 Like

So adorable. Adam really outdid himself with Spooky in that panel. :slight_smile:

Probably not.

Yes. His family is very rich. Thank you for adding those links, Dave.

Yep. Spooky has always lived in a paranormal version that kind of world, but this was especially true when he was working with Cassidy. I’ve been looking forward to sharing this part of Spooky’s life—and thus telling this kind of story—for almost 5 years now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice save there, Mitch :B
also the last panel makes me so happy, Cassidy’s great~

1 Like

Mitch is trying his best. :smiley:

And I’m glad you’re enjoying Cassidy. She’s a lot of fun to write!