The Young Protectors: Double-Cross Chapter Three—Page 8

Original comic page at: https://youngprotectors.com/typ3/doublecross-ch3-page-8/

What to do?! Kiss him, you fool! It works in Disney films!

ANNIVERSARY PATRON THANK YOUS

Your continued support has always been the reason I’ve been able to continue making this comic. And I am especially grateful to our readers who continue to support this comic month-after-month during this time. Thank you for letting me continue to create these pages. Thank you for being the real superheroes of this comic.

And so, I hope everyone will please join me in wishing a very special Woolfpack anniversary “thank you!” to those Patrons who have been supporting our work for a year or more!”

First let me thank pack members who have been supporting our work for the last 12 months as of this week (May 3-9):

Odin, Pockets and Jorn B.

(You totally rock, Odin, Pockets and Jorn!)

I’d like to send out a big thank you to members of the Woolfpack who have been supporting our work for 24 months of this week (May 3-9):

SunStar and Paul A.

(Two years of support! Thank you so much, SunStar and Paul!)

And a huge thank you as well as for Woolfpack members who have been supporting our work for 36 months of this week (May 3-9):

John-Guy L., Caitlin T. and Michelle W.

(Three years of support! Thank you so much, John-Guy, Caitlin and Michelle!)

And a heroic thank you for a Woolfpack member who has been supporting our work for 48 months of this week (May 3-9):

Murilo S.

(Four years of support! Thank you so much, Murilo!)

And let me also send out my biggest howl to those members of the Woolfpack who have been supporting this comic and our work from the very beginning!

These are the awesome readers who have been supporting me and this comic for 60 months (5 years!) as of this week (May 3-9):

Steve and Nate M.

Thank you so much, Steve and Nate! Y’all are so awesome!

Thank you all so much for your amazing, ongoing support! It’s the consistent support that is what really allows me to continue making this comic. You all truly are superheroes!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! Spooky was able to catch a falling Flyboy! The only problem is… Spooky is falling too! And he can’t use his magic to fly! If he can’t wake Flyboy up, what CAN Spooky do to save them?

Tune in this Saturday to find out! Hope to see you there! :grinning:

1 Like

I don’t like that CRUNCH.

1 Like

“ouch”. “wth”. Surely Spook’s has a flying/floating spell and I like your comment Alex! Yep. Works for Disney!

1 Like

Clearly, Spooks needs to read more Green Lantern. :nerd_face:

As I suggested earlier, the best solution to their predicament is “giant pillow”. :grin:

3 Likes

The Disney one made my day :joy: :ok_hand:t2:
Poor Mitch though… maybe in a way it’s not so bad that he’s unconscious? At least he didn’t have to feel the crunch :scream:
So now what?

1. Spooky get’s Mitch to wake up
  2. Spooky has another ace up his sleeve
  3. A completely unexpected 3rd party jumps in to save the boys?

We’ll see I guess!

1 Like

You don’t like the way it is lettered, or you don’t like what it means?

Alas, Spooky has established that he can’t use his magic to fly. So, unless he was fibbing to Flyboy, he’s in a spot of trouble here.

And thank you!

Well, at least Future Spooky knew to do that the last time Flyboy fell out of the sky. So maybe he picked up some copies. :slight_smile:

Glad to hear it. I try. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The latter.

1 Like

Understood. Yep, it ain’t good for our Flyboy.

Ugh, I expected a green lasso not a giant bone-crushing hand! At least the noose is well and truly gone.

Maybe Spooks finds some shapes easier to do than others. If he doesn’t want to fall on a giant pillow, as suggested by Nate, perhaps something else functionally similar will do? Giant bed? Giant bouncy castle? Giant-yet-friendly marshmallow man? Giant water slide?

Hey, Tsunami? You wanna make a surprise guest appearance and save these kids? If you’re really good, maybe it can be a splash page.

1 Like

…oops.
Wonder if a kiss will fix broken ribs too? XD

2 Likes

Ha! I love that.

From Spooky? Anything is possible. :slight_smile: