The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Three—Page 77

Original comic page at: The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Three—Page 77 - Young Protectors Webcomics

The smart thing to do would be to run while you have the chance…

Please note: These are work-in-progress colors. Vero should get me the final colors soon.

NEW PATRON THANK YOUS

The only reason I’m able to keep making The Young Protectors is because of the very generous support of readers like you on Patreon. Especially now. And we had four new folks sign up over the last few days! So, please join me in sending out a very special thank you and welcome to the new members of the Woolfpack this week!

diddlykokobop, Jellieyz, Richard H. and Christopher R.

Thank you so much for your amazing support, diddlykokobop, Jellieyz, Richard and Christopher! You and the other members of the Woolfpack are all the real superheroes of this comic!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! Spooky has unleashed the worm, and it looks like there is no stopping it! And Amanda thinks they should get going while the going is good!

But what is it that Spooky sees? And how will that factor into what happens next?

Tune in this Wednesday to find out! Hope to see you there! 😀

1 Like

Amanda’s words “you have to retreat” made me laugh out loud. :+1:
Plus, not only is the artwork is spectacular and I’m sure the coloring will be too.

2 Likes

He sees the hostage. And scared little girl = no retreat. He wouldn’t be Spooky, otherwise.

PS: Unless there’s a British clergyman running around I missed, I’m pretty sure you mean “cannon”. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

“Woot!!” hahahaaaaa between this and the good girl sandworm(???) I’m just :,D
But uh, retreat? When that little girl’s in danger? Even if he might get hurt (or make things worse for who he’s trying to save)? Mmm, NOPE don’t see that happening at all. :3

1 Like

You believe that is unlikely to happen, Dave? :slight_smile:

You know him well, Nate.

Good catch. Fixed!

I’m really glad you’re enjoying the scene, Julia. :slight_smile:

1 Like