The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Three—Page 66

Original comic page at: The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Three—Page 66 - Young Protectors Webcomics

Spooky and Amanda are just falling all over each other to try to save Mitch…

ANNIVERSARY PATRON THANK YOUS

Your continued support has always been the reason I’ve been able to continue making this comic. And I am especially grateful to our readers who continue to support this comic month-after-month during this time. Thank you for letting me continue to create these pages. Thank you for being the real superheroes of this comic.

And so, I hope everyone will please join me in wishing a very special Woolfpack anniversary “thank you!” to those Patrons who have been supporting our work for a year or more!

I’d like to send out a big thank you to a member of the Woolfpack who has been supporting our work for 48 months of this week (Jan 31-Feb 6):

Gregg

(Four years of support! Thank you so much, Gregg!)

And a heroic thank you as well as for a Woolfpack member who has been supporting our work for 60 months of this week (Jan 31-Feb 6):

Robb K.

(Five years of support! Thank you so much, Robb!)

And let me also send out my biggest howl to those members of the Woolfpack who have been supporting this comic and our work from the very beginning!

These are the awesome readers who have been supporting me and this comic for 72 months (6 years!) as of this week (Jan 31-Feb 6):

Sveny, Zach, Nadin B., Kathye C., Matthew C., Michael C., Gabriel D., Nicholas F., PJ L., Toby M., Stephen P., Steven P., Gary R., Monika R. and Jim V.

Thank you so much, Sveny, Zach, Nadin, Kathye, Matthew, Michael, Gabriel, Nicholas, PJ, Toby, Stephen, Steven, Gary, Monika and Jim! Y’all are so awesome!

Thank you all so much for your amazing, ongoing support! It’s the consistent support that is what really allows me to continue making this comic. You all truly are superheroes!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! What just happened?! Teen Spooky ran over those runes on the ground, and now a whole bunch of magical squares have appeared, tripping him and Amanda!

Are they hurt? Will they be OK? What does it mean?!

Tune in this Saturday to find out! Hope to see you there! :smiley:

1 Like

So the netting isn’t gone, that’s going to make things harder for our heroes

2 Likes

Time for a little hermetic hopscotch?

2 Likes

“Boo yah!” lmbo. Also, with the fall, too much hubris? (That is the bit that means you congratulate yourself too much?)

1 Like

I just want to look at this wonderful artwork. Adam and Veronica continue to excel. It’s so great. And that net with all the wavy lines is so mesmerizing. I’m just going to stare at it for a while. I’m sure Spooky and the others will be fine. It’s not like the Ferryman figure has come to life and started to stride towards them yet.

And isn’t perspective drawing great?.. Squiggle squiggle squiggle… And the checkerboard alternates between large squares and small squares… What magic is this?.. Look at the lovely drawing… Squiggle squiggle squiggle… Look at the textures of the pavement peeking through… Squiggle squiggle squiggle… Oh wow…

3 Likes

Panel 2. Just… panel 2 :joy: :joy: :joy:
YES my girl got the straggler, I knew she would!!! :smiley: What could possibly go wr bzzZAP
well. They’re very likely stuck. and probably also in pain oh noes DDD:

2 Likes

That could be fun. If they could remove their feet from below the grid…

Glad you like that, Bill.

Agreed. The details on these pages are a real joy for me to see. :smiley:

Hmm.

BOOH YAHH!