The Young Protectors: Double-Cross Chapter Three—Page 50

Original comic page at: https://youngprotectors.com/typ3/doublecross-ch3-page-50/

No more hesitation.

Please note: These are work-in-progress colors. Vero should get me the final colors soon.

ANNIVERSARY PATRON THANK YOUS

Your continued support has always been the reason I’ve been able to continue making this comic. And I am especially grateful to our readers who continue to support this comic month-after-month during this time. Thank you for letting me continue to create these pages. Thank you for being the real superheroes of this comic.

And so, I hope everyone will please join me in wishing a very special Woolfpack anniversary “thank you!” to those Patrons who have been supporting our work for a year or more!

I’d like to send out a big thank you to a member of the Woolfpack who has been supporting our work for 24 months of this week (Oct 4-10):

QueBijoux

(Two years of support! Thank you so much, QueBijoux!)

And a heroic thank you as well as for Woolfpack members who have been supporting our work for 36 months of this week (Oct 4-10):

cipherx88, Jo, Sara, Thumpr, Jon A., Savil A., Katie F., Lacy F., Glenn G., Alaina L., Jake M., Sergio M., Jennifer P., Nick R., Carlos S., Juan S., Nick S. and Zack W.

(Three years of support! Thank you so much, cipherx88, Jo, Sara, Thumpr, Jon, Savil, Katie, Lacy, Glenn, Alaina, Jake, Sergio, Jennifer, Nick, Carlos, Juan, Nick and Zack!)

Thank you all so much for your amazing, ongoing support! It’s the consistent support that is what really allows me to continue making this comic. You all truly are superheroes!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! Just one more page after this, and this scene is done!

And here we get our first full page of kissing where both out heroes have their full hearts in it. Getting to this moment has been quite the journey!

And there’s been lots of discussion in the comments here about whether these two are doing the right thing, or if there will be regrets later.

Of course, what happens next has all been written. But what do you think? Is this a mistake? Just “one crazy night”? Or the beginning of something beautiful?

Tune in this Saturday to find out! Hope to see you there! :smiley:

1 Like

Mitch would not know about Anaado, I suppose.

2 Likes

Sadly, the fact that Spooky canonically will not remember this means that it is likely only to be “one crazy night”. And I’m sure Mitch will feel guilty about it afterwards. :cry:

Then again, with Kyle & Anaado in the equation, Spooky may just be setting up the cutest boy harem in history. :laughing:

ETA:

Well, things turned out all right in the end, but you musn’t ask how 'cos it’s naughty.

3 Likes

Nope. Way over the top. Hot page! I think they need cold showers

1 Like

Maybe…

I can’t help but be reminded of Spooky’s ‘How To Be An Awesome Kisser’ class: https://youngprotectors.com/typ/ete-tod-page-10/

4 Likes

Ha!

Well, we do know that Commander is psychic. Maybe she can see the past…