The Young Protectors: Double-Cross Chapter Three—Page 43

Original comic page at: https://youngprotectors.com/typ3/doublecross-ch3-page-43/

Woah!

NEW PATRON THANK YOUS

The only reason I’m able to keep making The Young Protectors is because of the very generous support of readers like you on Patreon. Especially now. And we had three new folks sign up over the last few days! So, please join me in sending out a very special thank you and welcome to the new members of the Woolfpack this week!

Devin H., Ralph M. and Kris R.

Thank you so much for your amazing support, Devin, Ralph and Kris! You and the other members of the Woolfpack are all the real superheroes of this comic!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! Flyboy has just revealed that Adult Spooky doesn’t remember this time in the past. He then started to put the pieces together of what he thought happened. And now Teen Spooky is crying!

Why is Teen Spooky crying?!

Tune in this Wednesday to find out! Hope to see you there! :smiley:

Ohhhhhhh! So I’m thinking Mitch is way too trusting of future Spooky, hahaha, but also, damn, poor Spooky. Yeah, I can see how, given his past, he would never want to erase his own memory or have anyone else do it to him.

Though of course, there was that side story with the whole gang (the truth-or-dare thing), but that was different. #1 it was unavoidable and #2 Spooky was older and wiser.

Or I’m totally nuts and off-base on all of this. Either way: Really great page!

1 Like

I don’t know, but I can’t resist! *cuddle*

As for Spooky’s memory, it may very well be the same spell that is causing Mitch issues. Time is making SURE that there is no paradox.

2 Likes

He does have a lot of faith in Adult Spooky, for sure.

That’s an interesting take on this. I like it.

Thank you!

Ooo. That’s an interesting theory. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really really hate to mention this possibility but is it at all possible that Amanda erased Spooky’s and Cassidy’s memories in this time period? I don’t even know if her mental powers extend to doing anything like that.

We also don’t really know why Spooky lost his childhood memories or who was responsible. Whatever agency took away those years from Spooky might still be around, still be active, and found a way to steal a couple weeks more from Spooky for its own reasons.

2 Likes

oh my gosh I love that idea

1 Like

oh no mah boyyy is sad oh noooo ;_; But so much is happening-- I gotta sit with that causal loop idea for a second, because huh. I have a feeling that’s not what’s going on. Although 1: dunno why I think that and 2: I have no clue what the alternative might be because I’m having a dumbbrain day XD
speaking of not remembering things, I forgot that this case is That Case, aka WTF Happened to the Fabulous Cassidy. and I am now much more concerned. :S

1 Like

Now, there’s an interesting theory. :slight_smile:

Also, an interesting possibility…