The Young Protectors: Double-Cross Chapter Three—Page 39

Original comic page at: https://youngprotectors.com/typ3/doublecross-ch3-page-39/

“Sure, we could talk about my neckwear. But wouldn’t you rather talk about sex?!”

NEW PATRON THANK YOUS

The only reason I’m able to keep making The Young Protectors is because of the very generous support of readers like you on Patreon. Especially now. And we had six new folks sign up over the last few days! So, please join me in sending out a very special thank you and welcome to the new members of the Woolfpack this week!

GoldenKing, Joel, Balt A., Jesse B., Brett C. and Olivia S.

Thank you so much for your amazing support, GoldenKing, Joel, Balt, Jesse, Brett and Olivia!

And let’s also please thank a totally awesome reader who was already a Patron, but who upped their pledge this week:

George C.

(Thank you so much, George!)

Thank you all so much for your amazing support! You and the other members of the Woolfpack are all the real superheroes of this comic!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! Flyboy has something on his mind that he’s not ready to share. But Spooky is happy to jump right in there with his own burning questions! That’s what you get when you go on a sleepover with a truthteller!

What was Flyboy going to say (but stopped himself)? Why is Spooky asking if Flyboy likes guys? How should Flyboy respond? And will Spooky’s necklace really bring him good luck?

Tune in this Saturday to find out! Hope to see you there! :smiley:

1 Like

Yep, no shock there! Mitch’s mind “eeeekkkk”. Or some screaming comment to that effect as he ponders this question!

1 Like

anyone else getting a “bad gateway error” if they try to open up the preview page?

To paraphrase a certain Doctor of Parapsychology:

"When someone that cute asks if you like guys…

…you say YES!"

2 Likes

You mean on the main webcomics site or here on the Community site? Are you still getting this error, Bill?

Would that be Winston Zeddemore from Ghostbusters?

It would be, yes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Goodness, the direct approach. It might even work too. Like, I imagine Spooky wants to be sure that once they’re both asleep, they won’t accidentally move apart and Spooky will start freezing again. So, instead of just holding hands, they really should cuddle. And I can’t imagine Mitch saying no to that.

But it could go a bit further than that, and things will get delightfully complicated. Young Amanda may well facepalm if they don’t actually get any sleep.

And can you imagine what Gordon in the future will say if and when he hears about any of this? He’s so protective of Mitch. And what’s adult Spooky supposed to say when he doesn’t even remember any of this time period? He will be unstabbed by that point, yes?

SAVE HIM [golden eye] [violet eye] SAVE HIM

1 Like

I think the rest of Flyboy’s sentence was probably “you’re being cute.” then again i’m extremely biased hehe~ “weird,” maybe, or “different”.
That’s uh, quite a subject change ^w^ (and another plotpoint i don’t remember, re: the necklace gahhh)
the answer is yes btw Mitch. although since you A) are from the future and B) have a BF (Cory and him are still a thing right??), you oughta be carefullll

1 Like

The gateway issue was on the permalink for the ongoing page discussion. It seems to have been resolved

She would do more than facepalm. I think we could expect stern words as well.

Whatever happened, he would totally blame Spooky.

What do you think Mitch should NOT share?

Good. Please let me know if you have any more issues.