The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Three—Page 107

Original comic page at: The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Three—Page 107 - Young Protectors Webcomics

When Teen Spooky stops pulling his punches…

Please note: These are work-in-progress colors. Vero should get me the final colors soon.

NEW PATRON THANK YOUS

The only reason I’m able to keep making The Young Protectors is because of the very generous support of readers like you on Patreon. Especially now. And we had an amazing 17 new folks sign up over the last week! So, please join me in sending out a very special thank you and welcome to the new members of the Woolfpack this week!

A, BiffTheMoose, Rick, Zexkz, David B., John C., Topher D., Anthony F., Kyle H., Peter H., Taylor O., Kyle P., Alec R., George R., Sean R., Kent S. and Kazuyoshi W.

Thank you so much for your amazing support, A, BiffTheMoose, Rick, Zexkz, David, John, Topher, Anthony, Kyle, Peter, Taylor, Kyle, Alec, George, Sean, Kent and Kazuyoshi!

And let’s also please thank totally awesome readers who were already Patrons, but who upped their pledge this week:

Susan G. and David H.

(Thank you so much, Susan and David!)

Thank you all so much for your amazing support! You and the other members of the Woolfpack are all the real superheroes of this comic!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! Teen Spooky just threw eleven tons of steel onto The Man. At high speed. Too fast for The Man to stop.

Is that it? Did Spooky win? And if so, at what cost?

Tune in this Wednesday to find out! Hope to see you there! 😀

1 Like

Obviously using necessary and proportional force to save himself and a third party. I see no problem morally or legally.

2 Likes

Shadesy fa’ down, go boom?

Dude stabbed Mitch. Getting pancaked is too good for him. I suspect he’s alive anyway, if my theory is correct.

Also, Spookid with the Bond one-liner!

2 Likes

Hah! “catch that” and “plop”. This is getting funny. I know, I know, it is serious but, this battle is kinda slap-stich. I find it hard to feel any empathy toward “shades” though.

2 Likes

niiiice one liner, kid!!!

1 Like

Okay, then. Shades is down. I’d like to assume that his purple aura protected him enough from fatal injuries and death,… but maybe not? If Shades is dead, that might be the sort of thing that Spooky might erase his own memories of. And the only possible witness is Daniela, and she probably didn’t see anything if she’s hiding. Spooky can claim the wheel fell on its own, that some stray magical effect made the wheel base unstable.

Re: Mitch, I can only hope that Spooky’s magic stabilizes him, and alien medical tech saves him. Perhaps Amanda can also get an alien medtech fix-up too.

But Daniella is a wild card. We don’t know why she was fighting Mitch, and she might fight Spooky too. We also don’t know why Shades needed Daniella. What if she’s already corrupted by magic somehow, and has to be treated as a villain? How would Spooky react to that scenario?

Glad to hear you are in Teen Spooky’s corner, Klaus. :slight_smile:

Slowly becoming the adult hero we know and love.

Glad you like that, Julia!

That’s an explanation of Spooky’s memory loss I haven’t heard in the comments yet. Interesting.

Also an intriguing possibility. But would Teen Spooky know how to get his hands on that?

Those are very good questions, David.