The Young Protectors: Double-Cross Chapter One—Page 38

Original comic page at: https://youngprotectors.com/typ3/doublecross-ch1-page-38/

Maybe this is why the “crazies” don’t like to work with each other so much…

It’s my great pleasure to send out another, very special Woolfpack anniversary “thank you!” to the superheroes of this comic who have been supporting our work month after month!

First let me thank pack members who have been supporting our work for the last 12 months as of this week (June 16-22):

Ryan, Siryanna L., Joseph R. and Malik W.

(You totally rock, Ryan, Siryanna, Joseph and Malik!)

I’d like to send out a big thank you to members of the Woolfpack who have been supporting our work for 24 months of this week (June 16-22):

Bibliocharylodis, w.r.clapie, Adam B. and John S.

(Two years of support! Thank you so much, Bibliocharylodis, William, Adam and John!)

And let me also send out my biggest howl to a member of the Woolfpack who has been supporting this comic and our work from the very beginning!

Here is the awesome reader who has been supporting me and this comic for 48 months (4 years!) as of this week (June 16-22):

Klaus

Thank you so much, Klaus! You are so awesome!

Thank you all so much for your amazing, ongoing support! It’s the consistent support that is what really allows me to continue making this comic. You all truly are superheroes!

(Want to make sure this comic continues? Would you like to have access to special benefits like extra-sexy pages with our characters, exclusive Young Protectors pin-ups, behind-the-scenes scripts and art, and sneak preview pages? Please take a look at my Patreon page and join me and your fellow awesome readers as part of The Woolfpack on Patreon!)

So! Looks like one of the minions just got a serious power-up! (While the other one now needs some serious medical attention.) What can this evil magic user do now? And how will this change things for Flyboy and Cory?

Tune in this Saturday to find out! Hope to see you there! 😀

2 Likes

That minion declared “The Party’s Over,” and it wasn’t “time to call it a day!” Definitely not time to call it over and done. At least one Minion has some fight in his evil, rotten, stinking, malevolent brain…
I have great angst, great concern, and a whole heaping pile of Ennui about Cory facing this bloody minion.

(of course, as an assassin, he’s no Mr Teatime)

3 Likes

We’ll see what we can do about that ennui on the next page. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I wonder…

Does that count as “flesh of the servant” or “blood of the enemy”? :wink:

4 Likes

Uh-oh… I don’t like where this is going and if he’s willing to cut the wrist (and possibly deep enough to hit the artery) of his companion then what will he do to our heroes and the children? >_____>’

I totally called it last page… Alex, you’re an evil piece of a torturer D:

But kudos to Adam, that lunatic face of this particular minion is awesomely skincrawling x’D

4 Likes

He’ll be fine, he went across the street instead of doing it properly going down the lane.

3 Likes

Well I wasn’t expressing concern for the wellbeing of the hurt minion but rather about the willingness of the cutting minion to do harm without thinking much of it and said harm WILL be directed at our heroes and/or the children now.

4 Likes

Hum. Yep. Cancer. The evil devours it’s own bowels. OR, somethin’. Or, in the Eastwood fashion, “improvise, adapt, overcome”? I do hope Cory can kick butt in a great and safe for his friends way this trip. Would LOVE to see the bad guys squished on the ground over a priestess pancake!

2 Likes

“Trist”, “vranten” and “ko” I know from my native language. “Ku” I do not understand.

2 Likes

Interesting question. I’m not sure how much magic overlaps from the Potterverse into mine.

But if it did, my vote would be for “flesh of the servant.”

He’d be willing to do a lot more if he thought he could get away with it.

I really like what Adam did there too. :slight_smile:

Everything I do is because i love you.

He’s considerate like that.

I will be sure to pass on your request to Cory.

It’s the “ku” that makes the magic happen.

4 Likes

RUH ROH this isn’t good nyooms to next page

2 Likes