The Young Protectors: Double-Cross Chapter One—Page 32

Original comic page at: https://youngprotectors.com/typ3/doublecross-ch1-page-32/

Nice work, Cory.

A big thank you to our new and upgraded Patrons for tipping us over $6,050 for this month on Patreon. Y’all are awesome! Thank you so much! That really helps!

And also it’s my great pleasure to send out another, very special Woolfpack anniversary “thank you!” to the superheroes of this comic who have been supporting our work month after month!

First let me thank pack members who have been supporting our work for the last 12 months as of this week (May 26 – June 1):

Dawson, everyme, Graham B., and Ken L.

(You totally rock, Dawson, everyme, Graham and Ken!)

I’d also like to send out a big thank you to members of the Woolfpack who have been supporting our work for 24 months of this week (May 26 – June 1):

Manny, Richard, Caraway C., Hunter F., Chris J., Zachary L., Ami P., and Francisco R.

(Two years of support! Thank you so much, Manny, Richard, Caraway, Hunter, Chris, Zachary, Ami, and Francisco!)

And a heroic thank you as well as for Woolfpack members who have been supporting our work for 36 months of this week (May 26 – June 1):

HappyGilmore and Vik-Thor R.

(Three years of support! Thank you so much, HappyGilmore and Vik-Thor!)

And, finally, let me send out my biggest howl to those members of the Woolfpack who have been supporting this comic and our work from the very beginning!

These are the awesome readers who have been supporting me and this comic for 48 months (4 years!) as of this week (May 26 – June 1):

kaelikat, Benoit C., Jennifer F., and Nyxi S.

Thank you so much, kaelikat, Benoit, Jennifer, and Nyxi! Y’all are so awesome!

Thank you all so much for your amazing, ongoing support! It’s the consistent support that is what really allows me to continue making this comic. You all truly are superheroes!

(Want to make sure this comic continues? Would you like to have access to special benefits like extra-sexy pages with our characters, exclusive Young Protectors pin-ups, and behind-the-scenes scripts and art? Please take a look at my Patreon page and join me and your fellow awesome readers as part of The Woolfpack on Patreon!)

So! Cory’s finally knocking some heads together, helping Flyboy get away! And he seems to like it! Will be able to keep Flyboy safe until all those kids are rescued?

Tune in this Saturday to find out! Hope to see you there! 😀

1 Like

In boxing terms, Cory really rang their bells and brought that round to a close.

3 Likes

They are definitely down for the count. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nothing like incentive to find out you can indeed do something. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

The new colors make the page snap to life.
I like them.

3 Likes

YES CORY YES!! GO GET EM shadow boxes/falls on face Don’t get too excited though, gotta concentrate. also, those panel make me wince, excellent job.

2 Likes

Saving Mitch’s life is definitely a huge incentive for Cory. :slight_smile:

Glad to hear it, Dave! I love what Vero is doing with this chapter. Especially the magic and lighting on the characters.

I think Adam did an amazing job taking the tricky action I asked for in the script and translating it into comics form. Super-clear and artistic. I was over the moon when I saw what he was planning in the thumbs.

1 Like

chuckles Fell out of the habit of reading this regularly awhile ago. (Somewhere in “Legendary”, need to figure out where I exactly dropped off, and catch up on that…) Come back to find several changes, and the fact that I’ve passed 3 years of supporting you! :grin: Because even when I wasn’t reading, I didn’t remove my patreon, because I like your work.

2 Likes

Welcome Back to the new forum :sunny:

2 Likes

Thank you, Vik-Thor. I really appreciate the support. And I hope you’re enjoying catching up! Welcome to my our new forum! :slight_smile:

1 Like