The Young Protectors: Double-Cross Chapter One—Page 2

Original comic page at: The Young Protectors: Double-Cross Chapter One—Page 2 - Young Protectors Webcomics

And how do you feel about that omission, Mitch?

To celebrate our four year anniversary of support on Patreon, I commissioned something very, very special from rockstar artist, Travis Moore: a full-color pin-up of Flyboy & Cory, holding hands…. a mile or two up in the air!

Like I said on Wednesday, I think it might be my favorite pin-up ever.

Here are what others are saying:

“Wow, this pin-up is so gorgeous, I think it might be my new favourite, too. What a stunning work of art. The colours in the clouds are just magical, and the sense of motion the whole piece conveys is awesome. ”

“Awww! 💕 That’s literally what I said when I saw it. 🤗”

“This is so endearing and cute!”

And here is a cropped version of the full image:

Feel the love.

All Patrons (even brand new ones!) get to download the full version of this pin-up as a special wallpaper. If you like what you see here and want to help me keep making this comic, please join your fellow readers on Patreon and download the full version of this amazing pin-up now!

And speaking of our awesome Patrons, I want to to send out a very special thank you and welcome to our new Patrons this week!

Alexander, Avedon, B, Draskireis, Thomas C., Jayvon G., Glenn H., Thomas N. and B S.

And I’d also like to thank the totally awesome reader who was already a Patron, but who upped their pledge this week:

Thomas N.

(Thank you so much, Thomas!)

Thank you all so much for your amazing support of this comic! You all rock!

Also, for those of you who use Comixology, they let me know that both Artifice and The Young Protectors: Volume One have been included in Comixology’s “Indie Romance Sale” that runs through Wednesday, February 20th. Looks like they are offering a 50% discount, which is the best I’ve ever seen on Comixology or Amazon.

So! Looks like Kanya is still in contact with Flyboy, but I guess she isn’t completely candid with him. What does she want from Spooky? And will Spooky be willing to give it to her?

Tune in this Wednesday to find out! Hope to see you there! 😀