The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Four—Page 99

Original comic page at: The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Four—Page 99 - Young Protectors Webcomics

(Click here to read this page as it was intended to be read — on my webcomics site!)

And… SCENE!

Please note: These are work-in-progress colors. Vero should get me the final colors soon.

NEW PATRON THANK YOUS

The only reason I’m able to keep making The Young Protectors is because of the very generous support of readers like you on Patreon. Especially now. And we had 3 new folks sign up over this week! So, please join me in sending out a very special thank you and welcome to the new members of the Woolfpack this week!

fleeingbynight, Sam and Patrick M.

Thank you so much for your amazing support, fleeingbynight, Sam and Patrick!

And let’s also please thank a totally awesome reader who was already a Patron, but who upped their pledge this week:

Antonio C.

(Thank you so much, Antonio!)

Thank you all so much for your amazing support! You and the other members of the Woolfpack are all the real superheroes of this comic!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! Flyboy might have a solution!

That should be good, right? Who are these guys? And why wouldn’t our heroes like their help?

This is the end of this scene. There was a lot of intense art in the last several pages, so our team will be taking one update off to catch up on our buffer. But only one update! So, please tune in NEXT Friday to find out! Hope to see you there! :smiley:
2 Likes

I’m still betting on “past versions of the YP”.

1 Like

It’s certainly sounding like Mitch is about to suggest gathering up the rest of the team, Kyle, Paul, Gordon, and his younger self. But they’re untrained, haven’t worked together yet, and so much would need to be explained. Maybe he’ll suggest Duncan, who’s at least got invulnerability.

And who knows, there could be others, like the insane mage that fell into the Pits of Limbo prior to the “Truth or Dare” storyline. He hasn’t fallen in yet, so he’s still around somewhere.