The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Four—Page 7

Original comic page at: The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Four—Page 7 - Young Protectors Webcomics

(Click here to read this page as it was intended to be read — on my webcomics site!)

It’s so rare that The Platinum Priestess gets to show off her trophies. And don’t get her started on her vacation slide shows!

ANNIVERSARY PATRON THANK YOUS

Your continued support has always been the reason I’ve been able to continue making this comic. And I am especially grateful to our readers who continue to support this comic month-after-month during this time. Thank you for letting me continue to create these pages. Thank you for being the real superheroes of this comic.

And so, I hope everyone will please join me in wishing a very special Woolfpack anniversary “thank you!” to those Patrons who have been supporting our work for a year or more!

Sending a huge thank you to a Woolfpack member who has been supporting our work for 60 months as of this week (Jan 30-Feb 5):

Gregg

(Five years of support! Thank you Gregg!)

I’d like to send a big thank you to Woolfpack members who have been supporting our work for 72 months as of this week (Jan 30-Feb 5):

Robb K., Andrew M. and Matthew T.

(Six years of support! Thank you Cassandra, Robb, Andrew and Matthew!)

And let me also send out my biggest howl to members of the Woolfpack who have been supporting this comic and our work from the very beginning!

Here are the awesome readers who have been supporting me and this comic for 84 months (7 years!) as of this week (Jan 30-Feb 5):

Sveny, Zach, Nadin B., Kathye C., Michael C., Gabriel D., Nicholas F., Toby M., Steven P., Monika R. and Jim V.

Thank you so much, Sveny, Zach, Nadin, Kathye, Michael, Gabriel, Nicholas, Toby, Steven, Monika and Jim ! Y’all are so awesome!

Thank you all so much for your amazing, ongoing support! It’s the consistent support that is what really allows me to continue making this comic. You all truly are superheroes!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! We finally get to meet some of Earth’s former citizens before the Walls were raised! And aren’t they beauties?

But are they really dead? Will The Platinum Priestess be able to convince Amanda and Mitch to let Spooky work with her? How close will she let them get to the light that Mitch saw? And what are the odds that Amanda said “Crazy Lady…” under her breath after she made her quip?

Tune in this Saturday to find out! Hope to see you there! 😀

Now we may learn something about those walls. Such as who raised them and when. Maybe even why.

1 Like

To paraphrase the inimitable Mae West:

“Holy had nothing to do with it.” :imp:

3 Likes

Maybe so, Klaus. :slight_smile:

Exactly!

Unless it did…

1 Like

Wow! Kick butt page. Great work all!

1 Like

Thank you, Bill!

1 Like

Had to sit and absorb PP’s statement in that last panel for a minute. That’s a whole other story arc in there! XD
in other new, omg why does panel 4 make me so happy?!

2 Likes

It’s fun to get a chance to sneak in a little more backstory, Julia.

And I’m glad you like Panel 4! I was concerned that folks might not get it, but it’s exactly how Amanda and Mitch would have reacted! :slight_smile: