The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Four—Page 51

Original comic page at: The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Four—Page 51 - Young Protectors Webcomics

(Click here to read this page as it was intended to be read — on my webcomics site!)

This is going well…

Please note: These are work-in-progress colors. Vero should get me the final colors soon.

NEW PATRON THANK YOUS

The only reason I’m able to keep making The Young Protectors is because of the very generous support of readers like you on Patreon. Especially now. And we had 7 new folks sign up over this week! So, please join me in sending out a very special thank you and welcome to the new members of the Woolfpack this week!

Rippingoffmyface, Michael D., Jonathan H., Matthew R., Stephen R., Rand S. and Will U.

Thank you so much for your amazing support, Rippingoffmyface, Michael, Jonathan, Matthew, Stephen, Rand and Will! You and the other members of the Woolfpack are all the real superheroes of this comic!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! Flyboy might not be comfortable sharing his feelings with Teen Spooky, but he can give him the reasons he won’t share his feelings! Still, Spooky doesn’t seem very convinced.

Should he be? Is Spooky out of line to question those reasons? What does he really want here? What does Mitch really want? And are either of them going to get it?

There’s a robust discussion about this in the Comments Section below the previous pages. It seems folks have a lot of thoughts about what the right thing to do is here. And the wrong thing.

But where is this conversation actually going to take our heroes?

Tune in this Wednesday to find out! Hope to see you there! 😀

2 Likes

Wow, what a kettle of worms to speak about. Time paradox. I think that sneaky Alex fellow will allow this to happen as if it already happened in current time. They are together and seperate for some heroic reason that leaves “Spook’s” hurt in some battle that affects his memory. Uh, maybe?

1 Like

Clearly, the answer is a threesome. Or maybe a sixsome…

3 Likes

You got the right idea, Nate, lol!

1 Like

I’m reminded of another time we saw an interaction like this, but it was between Spooky and Anaado, and we all remember how that turned out… :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

polyamory coughs i mean what (maybe in another another timeline~)
oh man. oh geez. Spooky’s face and words in panel 5 kill me.

1 Like