The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Four—Page 4

Original comic page at: The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Four—Page 4 - Young Protectors Webcomics

(Click here to read this page as it was intended to be read — on my webcomics site!)

Um, hang on to what exactly?

[You can talk about this page at The Young Protectors Community here.](https://community.amwcomics.com/t/the-young-protectors-double-cross-chapter-four-page-4/720/2)

NEW PATRON THANK YOUS

The only reason I’m able to keep making The Young Protectors is because of the very generous support of readers like you on Patreon. Especially now. And we had 17 new folks sign up over the last couple of weeks! So, please join me in sending out a very special thank you and welcome to the new members of the Woolfpack this week!

A, Alex, Bart, Brandon, Isaac, Denis A., Ryan B., Henry E., Tim G., Daniel H., William H., A’jara Phsond K., Dominic R., John R., Richard R., Julio S. and Mike S.

Thank you so much for your amazing support, A, Alex, Bart, Brandon, Isaac, Denis, Ryan, Henry, Tim, Daniel, William, A’jara Phsond, Dominic, John, Richard, Julio and Mike!

And let’s also please thank totally awesome readers who were already Patrons, but who upped their pledge in the last couple of weeks:

Isaac and Ryan B.

(Thank you so much, Isaac and Ryan!)

Thank you all so much for your amazing support! You and the other members of the Woolfpack are all the real superheroes of this comic!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! I’m not sure what’s really going on here, and I just have a lot of questions!

Like, who is Spooky talking about in Panel 3? What exactly is behind that portal The Platinum Priestess makes? Where is she taking Spooky? And, yes, what are Amanda and Mitch going to do?

Tune in this Wednesday to find out! Hope to see you there! 😀

2 Likes

Don’t you just HATE it when your characters don’t tell you what they are doing? :sunglasses:

You gotta love an army brat like Amanda. Her first concern is an exit strategy.

3 Likes

It’s fun for me to write young Amanda knowing who she will become later. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gotta like that about her.

1 Like

only one way in and out? Nothing could possibly go wrong there!

1 Like