The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Four—Page 35

Original comic page at: The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Four—Page 35 - Young Protectors Webcomics

(Click here to read this page as it was intended to be read — on my webcomics site!)

Oh, yeah! That guy!

Please note: These are work-in-progress colors. Vero should get me the final colors soon.

NEW PATRON THANK YOUS

The only reason I’m able to keep making The Young Protectors is because of the very generous support of readers like you on Patreon. Especially now. And we had 4 new folks sign up over this week! So, please join me in sending out a very special thank you and welcome to the new members of the Woolfpack this week!

Michael A., Louis C., Dennis G. and Jeremy S.

Thank you so much for your amazing support, Michael, Louis, Dennis and Jeremy! You and the other members of the Woolfpack are all the real superheroes of this comic!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! Mirror Spooky is defeated. But Mirror Flyboy is still kicking our Flyboy’s butt!

What are Teen Spooky and Amanda going to do about it? What can they do about it?

Tune in this Wednesday to find out! Hope to see you there! 😀

1 Like

Oh, noes! Poor Mitch!

2 Likes

No kiss? :sob:

2 Likes

Reminds me of a song of sorts, “oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no no no”…At least I think thats it.

1 Like

Meeting cute take a while in comics time.

2 Likes

the 2nd panel is so cute aaaaaaa :smiley:

all I could think of seeing this is “Oh No!” by Marina (and the Diamonds). Which, while excellent, doesn’t fit this page’s theme, lyrically. XD