The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Four—Page 26

Original comic page at: The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Four—Page 26 - Young Protectors Webcomics

(Click here to read this page as it was intended to be read — on my webcomics site!)

Divide and conquer.

Please note: These are work-in-progress colors. Vero should get me the final colors soon.

NEW PATRON THANK YOUS

The only reason I’m able to keep making The Young Protectors is because of the very generous support of readers like you on Patreon. Especially now. And we had 5 new folks sign up over this week! So, please join me in sending out a very special thank you and welcome to the new members of the Woolfpack this week!

Joseph, Rasean, Nathan B., Joshua M. and Amit Z.

Thank you so much for your amazing support, Joseph, Rasean, Nathan B., Joshua M. and Amit Z.!

And let’s also please thank a totally awesome reader who was already a Patron, but who upped their pledge this week:

Klaus

(Thank you so much, Klaus!)

Thank you all so much for your amazing support! You and the other members of the Woolfpack are all the real superheroes of this comic!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! Teen Spooky might be getting on a little too well with his Mirror! But Amanda’s Mirror is keeping it real, and quite possibly real nasty.

Should Teen Spooky be more focused? Should Amanda? Who’s going to come out on top?

Tune in this Wednesday to find out! Hope to see you there! 😀

(Oh! And today is Double Cross colorist and The Young Protectors co-creator Veronica Gandini’s birthday! She does amazing work on these pages. Let’s all wish her a very happy day and weekend! :D)

1 Like

The burn, the burn!

1 Like

A thought:

What if the reason that Mirror!Spooky doesn’t seem to be as evil as his compatriots is because the spell is designed to invert the good in a person’s soul to evil… and Spooky doesn’t HAVE a soul?

2 Likes

Ok. Am I the only one seeing double here? LMBO! two conversations from essentially the same groups and they must fit together somehow in the story text! Love it Alex, you rule dude,\

I wish they would just figure it out. They don’t have to fight their double.

1 Like

this page is so good! less bonding more fighting ahahaha
uhhh mirror!Amanda do u mean what i think u mean because if so ummmm yikes?