The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Four—Page 22

Original comic page at: The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Four—Page 22 - Young Protectors Webcomics

(Click here to read this page as it was intended to be read — on my webcomics site!)

Hey, Amanda. I know you’re new to the whole leadership thing. But maybe come up with the plan before engaging the enemy. Just saying…

Please note: These are work-in-progress colors. Vero should get me the final colors soon.

NEW PATRON THANK YOUS

The only reason I’m able to keep making The Young Protectors is because of the very generous support of readers like you on Patreon. Especially now. And we had 8 new folks sign up over this week! So, please join me in sending out a very special thank you and welcome to the new members of the Woolfpack this week!

Alachite, Mike, John D., Douglas H., Dillon Lee K., Andres R., Phillip R. and Kyle V.

Thank you so much for your amazing support, Alachite, Mike, John, Douglas, Dillon Lee, Andres, Phillip and Kyle! You and the other members of the Woolfpack are all the real superheroes of this comic!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! Our heroes have decided to face off against their evil twins! And it looks like Mirror Flyboy has made the first move!

Where is Mirror Flyboy taking our Flyboy? Have our heroes lost this battle before it’s even begun?!

Tune in this Saturday to find out! Hope to see you there! 😀

Wednesday
1 Like

A lot of our heroes could learn this lesson :fire:

2 Likes

And always keep an eye out for a Double Cross?

3 Likes

“oof” seems totally inadequate here. Just sayin’

I really like the art choice to use angular eyebrows and red eyes to make it much easier for us to tell who the bad versions are. That’s very clever and instantly understandable.

1 Like

I actually gasped out loud at panel 2 oh my god D: D: D: bet they weren’t expecting doppelgangers!!! i sure wasn’t!!! this is really baaaad AAAAAAA