The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Four—Page 194

Original comic page at: The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Four—Page 194 - Young Protectors Webcomics

The more, the merrier…

Please note: These are work-in-progress colors. Vero should get me the final colors soon.

Link to preview page (page 195) for $5+ Patrons:

NEW PATRON THANK YOUS

The only reason I’m able to keep making The Young Protectors is because of the very generous support of readers like you on Patreon. Especially now. And we had 8 new folks sign up over this week! So, please join me in sending out a very special thank you and welcome to the new members of the Woolfpack this week!

Clint, Samantha, Steven, Tyson, Alex K., Geoffrey K., Ameet N. and Dylan N.

Thank you so much for your amazing support, Clint, Samantha, Steven, Tyson, Alex, Geoffrey, Ameet and Dylan! You and the other members of the Woolfpack are all the real superheroes of this comic!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! It looks like the King of all Demons has anticipated Team Spooky’s every move! And now he has them right where he wants them—surrounded and outnumbered!

How will our heroes stand against this overwhelming force? And what will happen if they can’t?

Tune in this Wednesday to find out! Hope to see you there! 😀

2 Likes

Nice. Know Mitch just has to determine which portal leads back to his own time, and jump through it.

3 Likes

Fighting multiple foes is always much harder than going one-on-one, but I think our heroes still have a decent chance if there’s only 20 or so of these magic mooks. However, if there’s an endless number coming in from several centuries of history… our side is never going to win unless they turn off the portals themselves. And it seems unlikely that this is Shades’s only gambit. So, yes, this is looking very bad.

But considering how Shades is looking right now, I think his human vessel is literally cracking from within. We need to overload him, make him explode, and break King Demon’s connection to the Earth’s plane of existence. With any luck, all the mooks will “wake up” or collapse the instant their leader is gone.

1 Like