The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Four—Page 190

Original comic page at: The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Four—Page 190 - Young Protectors Webcomics

(Click here to read this page as it was intended to be read — on my webcomics site!)

No love lost.

Please note: These are work-in-progress colors. Vero should get me the final colors soon.

I’m at a free, LGBT comics fest this weekend!

If you’re anywhere near the Bay Area this weekend, I’m just shooting out a reminder that I’ll be at Pride in Panels, a free, LGBT comics festival at the Main Branch of the San Francisco Public Library this Sunday.

A whole bunch of LGBT comics creators like myself will be at the San Francisco Public Library Main Branch (100 Larkin Street) on Sunday, February 18th from noon to 5:00 P.M.

The festival is called Pride in Panels, it’s just half a day, and I’m going to have a small amount of books and trading cards to sell. But it’ll be a good way to get my feet wet again. And it would be lovely to finally get a chance to see some of you again in person. (And if you already have one of my books, I’d be happy to sign it!)

It looks like there will be close to 100 cool LGBTQIA+ comic creators exhibiting as well as interesting panels to attend both on Saturday and Sunday. You can read more about the festival here.

If you think you might be able to come, please let me know in the comments so I know to look out for you! And please tell your friends!

I will be at Table 6!

NEW PATRON THANK YOUS

The only reason I’m able to keep making The Young Protectors is because of the very generous support of readers like you on Patreon. Especially now. And we had 4 new folks sign up over this week! So, please join me in sending out a very special thank you and welcome to the new members of the Woolfpack this week!

Lythua, Russell F., Adam K. and Anthony S.

Thank you so much for your amazing support, Lythua, Russell, Adam and Anthony! You and the other members of the Woolfpack are all the real superheroes of this comic!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! Ambrosia has been neutralized in a most undignified manner. But she should be OK. Mostly.

Now that the field has been cleared, what’s next?

Well, as many of you have noted, our artists, Adam and Vero, have been working overtime creating these highly-detailed and highly-awesome pages, so we are going to need to take a couple update days off to recharge (and rebuild our page buffer.)

So, tune in on Wednesday, February 28th to find out! Hope to see you there! 😀

2 Likes

Awww, neat. Next update after the hiatus is my Birthday. That’ll take the edge off things for me, lol!

“only mostly dead”…

1 Like