The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Four—Page 184

Original comic page at: The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Four—Page 184 - Young Protectors Webcomics

(Click here to read this page as it was intended to be read — on my webcomics site!)

Is it really a trap if you walk willingly into it?

Please note: These are work-in-progress colors. Vero should get me the final colors soon.

Link to preview page (page 185) for $5+ Patrons:

https://youngprotectors.com/typ3/doublecross-ch4-page-185/

NEW PATRON THANK YOUS

The only reason I’m able to keep making The Young Protectors is because of the very generous support of readers like you on Patreon. Especially now. And we had 7 new folks sign up over this week! So, please join me in sending out a very special thank you and welcome to the new members of the Woolfpack this week!

Crewdave, Paripadam, Peter A., Gregory H., Jason K., Muas M. and Jess W.

Thank you so much for your amazing support, Crewdave, Paripadam, Peter, Gregory, Jason, Muas and Jess! You and the other members of the Woolfpack are all the real superheroes of this comic!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! Our heroes enter the mansion—to find it is FULL of minions! And those homicidal magic users are all carrying the same Spooky-proof shields we saw in the amusement park! AND Spooky is now wearing glasses!

Wait… Does Spooky actually need glasses? What’s up with that? And are our heroes really walking into a trap?

Tune in this Wednesday to find out! Hope to see you there! 😀

2 Likes

Hm. The calm before the storm. The only thing I’m noticing is that the place’s upkeep has been a bit lax, which is surprising if you have that many minions around. Either there hasn’t been time for upkeep or they’re just not interested in that.

Spooky’s glasses are very likely used to see hidden runes written in ultraviolet, intrared, or imposter grue. Joke’s on him, since Shades used lemon juice this time.

Anyway, I’ll guess that either the traps are set into the ceiling to fall onto them, or some sort of knockout gas will be employed. Might as well make use of the fact that they’re inside, no?