The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Four—Page 183

Original comic page at: The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Four—Page 183 - Young Protectors Webcomics

(Click here to read this page as it was intended to be read — on my webcomics site!)

You are no longer alone in this fight, young Spooky Jones…

Please note: These are work-in-progress colors. Vero should get me the final colors soon.

Link to preview page (page 184) for $5+ Patrons:

https://youngprotectors.com/typ3/doublecross-ch4-page-184/

ANNIVERSARY PATRON THANK YOUS

Your continued support has always been the reason I’ve been able to continue making this comic. And I am especially grateful to our readers who continue to support this comic month-after-month during this time. Thank you for letting me continue to create these pages. Thank you for being the real superheroes of this comic.

And so, I hope everyone will please join me in wishing a very special Woolfpack anniversary “thank you!” to those Patrons who have been supporting our work for a year or more!

I’d like to send out a big thank you to members of the Woolfpack who have been supporting our work for 48 months as of this week (Jan 21-27):

David B.

(Four years of support! Thank you so much, David!)

I’m sending a huge thank you to Woolfpack members who have been supporting our work for 60 months as of this week (Jan 21-27):

Mark L.

(Five years of support! Thank you Mark!)

I’d like to give a massive thank you to members of the Woolfpack who have been supporting our work for 96 months as of this week (Jan 21-27):

Hans N. and Lee R.

(Eight years of support! Thank you so much, Hans and Lee!)

And let me also send out my biggest howl to members of the Woolfpack who have been supporting this comic and our work from the very beginning!

Here are the awesome readers who have been supporting me and this comic for 108 months (9 years!) as of this week (Jan 21-27):

Adam, FraudHack, Fred, Kari, Sargantas, Vos5, Brian B., K.r. B., Susan B., Frank H., Glenn M., Nick N., Eli P., Chuck S., Julian W. and Wu Wei W.

Thank you so much, Adam, FraudHack, Fred, Kari, Sargantas, Vos5, Brian, K.r., Susan, Frank, Glenn, Nick, Eli, Chuck, Julian and Wu Wei! Y’all are so awesome!

Thank you all so much for your amazing, ongoing support! It’s the consistent support that is what really allows me to continue making this comic. You all truly are superheroes!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! Apparently there is some kind of magibabble loophole when it comes to invisibility! That’s handy! Looks like it’s full steam ahead towards this fight, and no one is taking the off ramp!

How fragile is this “dimensional alchemy”? Will the team members regret their choice to come along? Do they really know what they are in for?

(Mwa ha ha.)

Tune in this Saturday to find out! Hope to see you there! 😀

3 Likes

Apologies to the Young Protectors To Be, but for this part of the story, I’m kinda hoping that they’re gonna be treated like The Fantastic Four trying to sneak into Castle Doom. There will be pre-set traps that will capture and separate them all, and while everyone else tries to escape their own customized hamster cages of distress, Spooky will have to face the Big Bad by himself.

I do hope Cassidy decided on sensible-yet-fashionable boots for this outing instead of high heels. A shame that’s not going to help her much when she inevitably gets tied to some train tracks. (Mwa ha ha indeed.)

2 Likes