The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Four—Page 182

Original comic page at: The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Four—Page 182 - Young Protectors Webcomics

(Click here to read this page as it was intended to be read — on my webcomics site!)

The ultimate party favor!

Please note: These are work-in-progress colors. Vero should get me the final colors soon.

Link to preview page (page 183) for $5+ Patrons:

https://youngprotectors.com/typ3/doublecross-ch4-page-183/

NEW PATRON THANK YOUS

The only reason I’m able to keep making The Young Protectors is because of the very generous support of readers like you on Patreon. Especially now. And we had 8 new folks sign up over this week! So, please join me in sending out a very special thank you and welcome to the new members of the Woolfpack this week!

RockinTheBurbs, WCooley, WilHarper, Mark C., Jack F., Nick L., Stephen O. and Carlos Z.

Thank you so much for your amazing support, RockinTheBurbs, WCooley, WilHarper, Mark Jack, Nick, Stephen and Carlos! You and the other members of the Woolfpack are all the real superheroes of this comic!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! Spooky did actually get to sleep last night! (Or was it “this morning”?) And not only did he give Amanda a mysterious jade bracelet, but it looks like he’s also handing out invisibility potions! Looks like we are about to storm the castle!

What does the bracelet do? Will they be able to get past the minions? And if they can, what then?

Tune in this Wednesday to find out! Hope to see you there! 😀

2 Likes

Hopefully these invisibility potions are superior to the spell Duncan used on Kyle way back. Otherwise things might get a little awkward for everyone!
But, yeah, I trust Spooky’s competence.

1 Like

I can’t be the only one thinking of that bit from Big Trouble in Little China:sake:

1 Like

Not in the slightest. I can’t wait for what comes next.

1 Like

I suspect, as Spooky implied, that they are technically achieving invisibility indirectly, by selectively bending space in order to redirect sound and light. Ergo, it makes you invisible and inaudible by the technical nature that the two senses are based upon our reactions to those two things. But this also means that they’d affect clothing, as you could simply extend the affect slightly outside of the body in order to bend light around clothes too.

In short, Spooky be hella cheating!

1 Like