The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Four—Page 179

Original comic page at: The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Four—Page 179 - Young Protectors Webcomics

(Click here to read this page as it was intended to be read — on my webcomics site!)

Is that a Star Trek quote I hear? And not the first one from Teen Spooky. I wonder if he’s a fan… (10 points to the first reader who can find the other time he quotes Star Trek in Double Cross!)

Please note: These are work-in-progress colors. Vero should get me the final colors soon.

Link to preview page (page 180) for $5+ Patrons:

New Patreon Benefit: Scene Compilations!

Just before Christmas, one of your fellow readers, camelotcrusade, reached out to me and suggested something that another creator does that you might like: scene compilations!

Apparently, whenever the creator of Demon of the Underground completes a scene of their webcomic, they compile all the pages into a single post for their Patrons. This allows their readers to enjoy the scene as one continuous stream without needing to click anything. I can see why readers might like that, so I’ve decided to give it a try. Starting with the beginning of this story arc, Double Cross, I’ll be posting up a new scene every couple weeks, along with what I was thinking when I wrote and worked with my co-creators, Adam and Vero, on that scene.

It’s that “DVD-style commentary” that folks seem to like the most with people saying “I love this behind-the-scenes insight!”, “Fantastic! First impression is: ‘I’m still smiling’” and “it does make for a fun reading experience to scroll along right through such a scene. What I love more, though, are your thoughts and explanations behind the scene in question.”.

I’ve already got two of these scene compilations published, and I figured all of you might be interested in checking this out, so I’ve made the first one available for everyone, even non-Patrons, to read for free.

Click here to read the first Scene Compilation for free!

And click here to read the all of them.

I put a lot of work into these, and they were fun, so I hope y’all enjoy them!

ANNIVERSARY PATRON THANK YOUS

Your continued support has always been the reason I’ve been able to continue making this comic. And I am especially grateful to our readers who continue to support this comic month-after-month during this time. Thank you for letting me continue to create these pages. Thank you for being the real superheroes of this comic.

And so, I hope everyone will please join me in wishing a very special Woolfpack anniversary “thank you!” to those Patrons who have been supporting our work for a year or more!

First let me thank pack members who have been supporting our work for the last 12 months as of these past few weeks (Dec 24-Jan 13):

Allen F. and Nick K.

(You totally rock, Allen and Nick)

I’d like to send out a big thank you to members of the Woolfpack who have been supporting our work for 24 months as of these past few weeks (Dec 24-Jan 13):

Damon D. and Richard G.

(Two years of support! Thank you so much, Damon and Richard!)

And a heroic thank you as well as for Woolfpack members who have been supporting our work for 36 months as of these past few weeks (Dec 24-Jan 13):

MischiefGodLoki, Vanessa B., Adrienne E. and Doug L.

(Three years of support! Thank you so much, MischiefGodLoki, Vanessa, Adrienne and Doug!)

I’m sending a huge thank you to Woolfpack members who have been supporting our work for 60 months as of these past few weeks (Dec 24-Jan 13):

Ryan B., David E., Loyde H. and Tanja W.

(Five years of support! Thank you Ryan, David, Loyde and Tanja!)

I’d like to send a big thank you to Woolfpack members who have been supporting our work for 72 months as of these past few weeks (Dec 24-Jan 13):

Rachel A., Sergio C., Bradford G., T’Christopher G. and Al V.

(Six years of support! Thank you Rachel, Sergio, Bradford, T’Christopher and Al!)

I’d like to give a massive thank you to members of the Woolfpack who have been supporting our work for 84 months as of these past few weeks (Dec 24-Jan 13):

Connor J.

(Seven years of support! Thank you so much, Connor!)

Thank you all so much for your amazing, ongoing support! It’s the consistent support that is what really allows me to continue making this comic. You all truly are superheroes!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! It seems like Teen Spooky is accepting of Flyboy’s (potential!) choice here.

Why do you think this is his reaction? And what will it mean for his relationship with Flyboy going forward?

Tune in this Saturday to find out! Hope to see you there! 😀

2 Likes

Balance the heart and logic? Occams razor is not fine enough. Not sure I spelled that properly. I only know two lanquages. English and bad English. Sorry bout’ that.