The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Four—Page 178

Original comic page at: The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Four—Page 178 - Young Protectors Webcomics

Please note: These are work-in-progress colors. Vero should get me the final colors soon.

Link to preview page (page 179) for $5+ Patrons:

https://youngprotectors.com/typ3/doublecross-ch4-page-179/

NEW PATRON THANK YOUS

The only reason I’m able to keep making The Young Protectors is because of the very generous support of readers like you on Patreon. Especially now. And we had 16 new folks sign up over the last couple of weeks! So, please join me in sending out a very special thank you and welcome to the new members of the Woolfpack this week!

Joseph, SleepyCities, David B., Ricky Wayne B., Stuart B., Jo C., Ken D., Nicholas C., Dan G., Kacey J., Anthony L., David L., Xian M., Danny T., Alan Y. and Michael Z.

Thank you so much for your amazing support, Joseph, SleepyCities, David B., Ricky Wayne, Stuart, Jo, Ken, Nicholas, Dan, Kacey, Anthony, David, Xian, Danny, Alan and Michael!

And let’s also please thank totally awesome readers who were already Patrons, but who upped their pledge the last couple of weeks:

Erik B. and James F.

(Thank you so much, Erik and James!)

Thank you all so much for your amazing support! You and the other members of the Woolfpack are all the real superheroes of this comic!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

And we’re back! Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a great holiday. Fernando and I sure did. :slight_smile:

So! Flyboy has just made it clear that if he has a choice, he’ll reset the timeline, even if it means Teen Spooky (and everyone else here) will not remember any of this. Even if it’s not what Teen Spooky thinks is right.

Is that the right call? Will Teen Spooky understand?

Tune in this Wednesday to find out**!** Hope to see you there! :smiley:
1 Like

Nobody promised that being a hero would be easy.

2 Likes

Teenage angst to the power of 10

2 Likes