The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Four—Page 168

Original comic page at: https://youngprotectors.com/typ3/doublecross-ch4-page-168/

(Click here to read this page as it was intended to be read — on my webcomics site!)

How about you and me step outside, mister?

Please note: These are work-in-progress colors. Vero should get me the final colors soon.

Link to preview page (page 169) for $5+ Patrons:

https://youngprotectors.com/typ3/doublecross-ch4-page-169/

ANNIVERSARY PATRON THANK YOUS

Your continued support has always been the reason I’ve been able to continue making this comic. And I am especially grateful to our readers who continue to support this comic month-after-month during this time. Thank you for letting me continue to create these pages. Thank you for being the real superheroes of this comic.

And so, I hope everyone will please join me in wishing a very special Woolfpack anniversary “thank you!” to those Patrons who have been supporting our work for a year or more!

I’d like to send out a big thank you to members of the Woolfpack who have been supporting our work for 24 months as of this week (Nov 12-18):

Bakari A. and Francisco L.

(Two years of support! Thank you so much, Bakari and Francisco!)

I’d like to send out a big thank you to a member of the Woolfpack who has been supporting our work for 48 months as of this week (Nov 12-18):

Louis T.

(Four years of support! Thank you so much, Louis!)

I’d like to send a big thank you to a Woolfpack member who has been supporting our work for 72 months as of this week (Nov 12-18):

Daniel H.

(Six years of support! Thank you Daniel!)

Thank you all so much for your amazing, ongoing support! It’s the consistent support that is what really allows me to continue making this comic. You all truly are superheroes!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! It looks like Spooky needs to take a moment. And maybe he has a few more things to get off his chest.

But couldn’t it have waited until AFTER the kissing? Aren’t they already on the same page? Isn’t that just what the last ten minutes of their conversation was about? What more could there be to say?!

Tune in this Saturday to find out! Hope to see you there! 😀

1 Like

This has become very heavy. I don’t think Mitch or Spooks want a “bob” buddy. More like they each want a lover. In many ways both have one in the future. Time travel really means you don’t bonk your grandpa or some such. (LOL)_I don’t think this is far enough in the past to be that particular issue and neither is female. I do hope ALL holds together so Alex can tell us his whole story. There are so many things going on not just with the boys but the whole universe that Alex created and many of us seem to be invested in. If nothing else, he has created a little community of wonder and suspense. This is a great accomplishment, no?

1 Like