The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Four—Page 167

Original comic page at: The Young Protectors: Double Cross Chapter Four—Page 167 - Young Protectors Webcomics

(Click here to read this page as it was intended to be read — on my webcomics site!)

Maybe Spooky just really likes wearing that sweatshirt…

Please note: These are work-in-progress colors. Vero should get me the final colors soon.

Link to preview page (page 168) for $5+ Patrons:

NEW PATRON THANK YOUS

The only reason I’m able to keep making The Young Protectors is because of the very generous support of readers like you on Patreon. Especially now. And we had 12 new folks sign up over this week! So, please join me in sending out a very special thank you and welcome to the new members of the Woolfpack this week!

Anglemeister, BT, KnightDynus, Mac, Raistlinsama, RedDeadCoquette, Matt A., Caleb B., Katie M., Michael M., Peter O. and Jim S.

Thank you so much for your amazing support, Anglemeister, BT, KnightDynus, Mac, Raistlinsama, RedDeadCoquette, Matt, Caleb, Katie, Michael, Peter and Jim!

And let’s also please thank totally awesome readers who were already Patrons, but who upped their pledge this week:

Sasha and Tom

(Thank you so much, Sasha and Tom!)

Thank you all so much for your amazing support! You and the other members of the Woolfpack are all the real superheroes of this comic!

(Would you like to make sure this comic continues? Ready to dive even deeper into The Young Protectors world? Learn more about all the benefits of joining me and your fellow readers as part of The Young Protectors tribe on Patreon and then join the fun!)

So!

So! There’s been kissing! And the kissing has been heating up! And then Flyboy started to remove Spooky’s shirt, and our wizard stopped him.

Why?!

Tune in this Wednesday to find out! Hope to see you there! 😀

1 Like

Skin contact keeps Spooky warm, doesn’t it? Has he not discovere this yet?

Dammit, Spooky! :grin:

Uhm, what? Wait? Wait?. . . Is there impending doom in his belly button or somesuch? I get it, builds tension. I just thought we would see our boys fade to black and have a peaceful (?) night together? This makes it almost painful to read! Save our boys Alex. Wait, you know what’s going on. . .

yeah, this is probably the too-cold-without-clothes-unless-touching-skin-to-skin issue, but that seems a bit of a buzzkill to bring up again unless we’re gonna get more info about it, such as how Spooky got cursed like that in the first place. Like, it must be a curse, yes?

Of course, Spooky might have a completely different concern. Maybe he wants to cast a cone of silence so the kids don’t overhear them. Maybe he wants cast of a spell of protection against wild electric blue fire on himself. Maybe he wants to double-check that his flock of pet baby dragons have enough brimstone and water for the night. Who knows, right?